Chapter 25- Jealousy and Begs

Start from the beginning

"oh by the way, I want to show you something" I nodded at him.  He raised his left hand and with the right one pulled of his shirt while I raised my eyebrows at him. He pointed a finger down to his stomach as I looked and gasped. I slowly sat up leaving Naruto on my lap. A little bump was on his stomach. That bump...it's our baby. A shaky breath left my lips as my fingers started to trace the bump slowly, Feeling the flesh of that soft bump under my fingers made me happy, it was like I was touching our child. Tears started spilling out of my eyes, I wrapped my hand around Naruto and brought his body close to mine crying andsobbing on his shoulder.

I felt both happiness and guiltiness. Happiness because in eight more months i would be able to hold our baby in my hands and guiltiness because I was going to do something terrible. i was going to kill our baby. I was going to lose those two persons which i loved the most. Naruto and our child. But I didn't, everything is fine now! I Nuzzled my face in his neck "I love you Naruto" I whispered "oh baby, I love you too" he ran his hand in my hair making it even messier. I pulled away and lowered my face to the bump "And I also love you, I love you so so so much" I started leaving trails of kisses on the bump. i felt something wet fall on my hair "I'm sure our baby l-loves you too" I wiped away my tears and looked up at Naruto. My hand slowly wiped away his tears.

"Hey I was also enjoying that moment" he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at him "then why don't you continue?" I said seductively. In a swift moments his hands went on my shoulders and he harshly pushed me back making me land with a light thud. I looked up at his eyes which were filled with lust. His right hand gripped on my hair tilting my head to the side making me grunt. His lips moved to my lips placing a harsh kiss while his left hand fingers starting messaging my nip. I shut my eyes tightly and gripped his hand which was gripping on my hair as he started leaving kisses on my jawline and down to my neck, "ngh, naru"

He moved his lips away from my neck leaving the spot he was sucking on wet and sticky. He pressed is body on mine and pushed his lips with mine gripping my hair more which made a groan leave from my lips. I moved my lips aggressively with his while wrapping my legs with his waighst. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance. I smirked as he struggled to force his tounge in my mouth.

I gasped as something went down in my pants and grabbed my manhood (A/N:....yesh i'm using that word >.< ...) I felt Naruto take the opportunity and force his tongue in exploring every corner of my mouth. I glanced down seeing Naruto's tail my pants slightly moving, since when can he use his tail like this? I started losing my breath and grasped his hair is my hands backing my hips up and moaning. Naruto pulled away from my lips leaving me breathless and panting heavily. He moved his face closer to my chest and then started sucking on my nip and pressing his fingers on my other one "ngh"

I closed my eyes tight and dug my fingers on his torso while he groaned. I shut my eyes tight and bucked my hips up."ngh, ah"I moaned as his tail kept stroking me down there. He pulled his tail out and traced it on my torso. He moved his arse on me making me buck up my hips even more. I half opened my eyes to see him smirking at me. "Don't you think you should take these off?"  he placed his hand on my pants and raised his eyebrows at me. I gave him a nod. He removed my pants then he slowly started to remove my underwear with his teeth teasingly and threw it aside. "hmm, that's better"he said . Then he slowly removed his pants teasingly. My eyes were locked on him watching his every move. He winked and smirked at me  "You like what you see?" He grinded on me again "ngh" i nodded.

"beg me" he whispered seductively. My eyes suddenly widened at him, there's no way I Sasuke Uchiha would beg! "no wa-" I gasped as his hand grabbed my manhood again. His hand stroked me a little but soon he pulled it out and crossed his hands on his chest  "Well it's not me who's overly exited" Damn him! I have no other choice "Naruto. please" i closed my eyes shut not anting to see his winner face.I felt his lips touch my ear "more" he whispered making me shiver "Naruto, please. I want ngh" i moaned as he bit and sucked on my jawline "what do you want baby?" his lips moved down to my neck and started sucking on it.

"ngh, you. I want you" he pulled away from my neck. I slowly opened my eyes to see him smirk as his arse started going in circles on me making me buck up my hips. "I hear you quite clearly babe" he took of his underwear and threw it on the floor positioning me.

I shut my eyes tightly and gripped his hair hard with my left hand and dug my finger in his back with my right hand as he pushed himself in me making me grunt in pain. His hands slowly went up my chest and cupped my cheek making me open my eyes slowly. I nodded at him  wanting him to continue. He slowly started thrusting in me. I groaned and gripped his hair harder making him moan. He grabbed my waighst and slammed in me hitting the spot and making me moan.

"naruto" i dug my nails in his back making him grunt. "ah, naruto!" i moaned as he thrusted more and began sucking on my nip. "Damn it sasuke, you're so hot when you moan" he panted. Some sweat was also forming on his forehead. His thrusts were slowly starting to go slow "no, don't stop"  i begged as he nodded and thrusted in me again. A few second later a shaky breath left my lips as he came in me. His body layed on mine, both of us covered in sweat and panting "sasuke you're the only one i love" he whispered

He was mine, only mine. And i love him so much.

~~~~
...As I said it was my first time writing lemon....