"Don't speak to her...you do not get to speak to her." Four quickly jumped in.

"Hang on a minute...since when were you in charge?!" Eric said, scowling at him. Four stood in front of me in defense. "And why is she in your apartment?!"

"I don't need to explain myself to you" I said as I pushed in front of Four. "And you certainly do not get to dictate any more of my life than your family already have."

Eric looked like he had been shot...."I wouldn't have told you if I didn't feel awful about this Aria...I swear. I didn't know it was true until your fear confirmed it!"

He was right. It wasn't his fault. He didn't kill my father.

I looked down. "Well tomorrow maybe we will see why your father was trying to kill me..." I didnt want to speak to him anymore. I walked into Four's apartment and he followed closely behind without another word to Eric.

"You ok?" he said as he shut the door behind him.

"I'm fine..." That came out a little harsher than I wanted it to and I muttered an apology.

"Come here..." He said, pulling me into his arms. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I'm sorry for this Four...bet you haven't had this much bother from your initiates before!" I smiled up at him and he chuckled slightly.

"God yeah...." He laughed, rolling his eyes. I playfully hit his chest and he faked hurt. "Is that how we are playing it missy?!" He grabbed my hips and started to tickle me. 

"Noooo no no no" I squealed and wriggled away from him. He gripped my waist and pulled me back, laughing. We fell back onto the sofa and he stopped, placing one hand on my cheek. He ran his thumb over my scar and looked into my eyes before he pulled my face to his, kissing me deeply. 

I kissed back, my breath getting caught in my chest. 

He pulled away and I pouted. He laughed, taking my hand and leading me through to the bedroom. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Morning came and I groaned as the sunlight beamed down on my face. I blinked my eyes open and looked at my surroundings. My head was resting on Four's chest...and neither of us were dressed.

Oh...kay....so that happened.

As I moved, Four's eyes flickered open.

"Morning..."He smiled, yawning.

"Hey" I replied...."So...um....am I the only initiate.." I motioned to the pile of clothes on the floor.

He laughed. "Yes...you are the only initiate I have slept with..." He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead. "And the only one I want to, to be honest!"

"I'm guessing this needs to be kept secret?" I asked and he nodded.

"Just until the end of training...it wont look good otherwise and people may think I am giving you special treatment."

"Okay..." I smiled. That was only just over a week anyway - I'm sure I could cope.

I got up and washed and dressed. We decided it was best if I went to breakfast first and he followed after a while.

As I walked into the dining hall I was relieved to see that none of the other initiates were there before me. That means I could get away with saying I had just got up early.

I was an early riser after all!

I grabbed some food and sat down as Lu walked in.

"So...are you going to tell me where you really went last night or are we going to pretend I am stupid?" She said as she sat beside me.

"I went to the library - like I said" I said to her, not taking my eyes off my meal.

"Right...so we are going with pretending that I am stupid" She muttered

"Lu...come on...."I said, I promised Four I wouldn't say.

She rolled her eyes...."Look I'm Candor raised. I find it really disrespectful when people lie to me."

"I know...If it was just my secret - I would tell you but I can't beside you already know the answer...so if you guess it and just keep it to yourself then I haven't told you - then we both win" I smiled cheesily.

She laughed slightly and leant in close "So you had a cheeky sleepover with a certain trainer then?"

I shrugged and beamed a smile. "Who knows? Maybe!"

She squeaked with laughter and went back to her breakfast. "That did not take you long!"

"Woah woah! Says you future Mrs Elias!!" I said, poking her arm.

She giggled and her pale skin flushed red. Elias and Oli came into view, closely followed by the other initiates and they all sat down.

"Not looking forward to today.." Oli mumbled into his food. "I don't understand why this trains us? What is the point in freaking us out day after day"

"How can you train to be a fighter if you freak out at the slightest thing?" came a gruff voice from behind us and I turned to see Eric stood with his arms crossed. 

Oli lowered his head and mumbled an apology. Eric looked at me but swiftly looked away and walked over to the table where Four had just sat down beside Lydia and Jack.

"That guy has got serious issues..." Elias said quietly.

"Tell me about it" I added.

After we had finished we all made our way through the training room to the back, to the room where we would have to face our fears again.

At the end, me and Lu were left until last. She looked worried.

"I'm really scared about today's" She said, her knees legs bouncing as she sat.

"It will be ok...you just need to keep telling yourself this isn't real. Just keep playing it over and over" I smiled, taking her hand in mine.

She nodded and Four opened the door, calling her name.

"Good luck" I said to her as she disappeared in.

The training room was deathly silent until about 15 minutes later Eric called my name. 

I took a deep breath and entered the room to see Four stood against the wall with his arms folded.

"Hey..." He smiled. I'm guessing Eric knew about us considering he saw me go into Four's apartment last night...but I suppose we had enough on him for him to keep quiet.

 "Take a seat..." Eric said quietly.

"Are you staying?" I turned to Four with pleading eyes and he came over to me.

"Of course...we need to get to the bottom of what his father did..." He said, growling slightly at Eric but taking my hand gently.

"Ok..."

Eric went to grab the syringe but Four stopped him.

"I'll do it. " He said cooly.

Four took the syringe off him and placed it against my neck.

I closed my eyes - preparing myself for what was coming....