JJ (Confused)

I woke up and effs was no where to be found I made my way to the shower and decided to clean up the house before my uncle gets home. As I made my way to the kitchen I was already met with a drunkin aunt Athena. I made my way to the sink to do the dishes. Even though she's my mother's sister there has always been a disconnect between us. I don't mind it but I do when she stares at me.
"You- you look just like her". She stammered through her sentence.
"I know I look like you too what's your point?". I smeared at her. Even after tony got better I got letter from effy telling me how she never fully recovered from anything. I was here when effy over dosed. I was here for tony, effs, Sid fuck I even paid for his ticket to new York when I went home, And because I didn't make it back for Tony's accident I'm punished. My thoughts were Interrupted.
"It wasn't a bad thing darling, You and effs..." I rolled my eyes to myself and kept to the dishes.
"You know she thinks the world of you, she's always looked up to you, I never understood the bond you two had. Better than me and my sister". I turned to my aunt and saw her head in her hands.
"I don't know where I went wrong cameron I though it was best here but obviously my sister got it right". She started to cry and I felt the tears in my eyes as well.
"Auntie, effy is her own person you know that as well as I do, she tested limits and tests the one she loves. One day she is going to need you. I mean really need you. Pleas just be there and listen. She needs it from you". I wrapped my arms around her back and this was the first time I've ever had a real moment with her. She turned towards me and smiled kissing my forehead.
"You truly are a doll". She got up and made her way up the stairs I heard the shower start and continued my cleaning. After I was done I decided to text my mom and let her know how it's going.
Camigirl: Hi maw I miss you like crazy so far so good here. Can't decide if I'll stay or come home but I miss you. And I love you. And I'm sorry. Being here made me realize a lot. Maybe call your sister? For me? I love you maw miss you 💖
I sent the message and effy came bursting through my door.
"Gets dressed slag we're going out tonight, open wide". She held a pill out and I swallowed and made my way to my closet.
"By the way nice job on the house you even scared my mum away, be ready in 20!". She chirped and left the room. I was confused but did as I was told. What was bothering more though is how I haven't heard a word from Freddie today usually I get one text. I pushed my thoughts back and downed some of the vodka we had left from last night and got ready in this

All black kinda Lacey but covers where it needs to when we go there party was in full swing I kept dancing and found my way to Emily I smiled and she handed me a pill and a beer we kept dancing till cook made his way to us

All black kinda Lacey but covers where it needs to when we go there party was in full swing I kept dancing and found my way to Emily I smiled and she handed me a pill and a beer we kept dancing till cook made his way to us. More fucked up then he was I pulled Emily with me and cook decided to swing. Before I knew it cook was engulfed in a full brawl. I was pushing my way into the crowd when I felt arms around my waist.
"Leave him he can handle it!". Freddie of course.
"YOU HAVENT BEEN HERE TO WATCH ME ALL NIGHT AND NOW YOU CARE! GO GET HIM OR I WILL!". I pulled and he gripped tighter.
"FUCK!". Off he went he pulled two guys off and JJ pulled two more off. That was all I saw before effy grabbed my wrist and directed me away. Where the fuck was she? Why was I alone? She gave me a shot and another pill and I took it but I had one thinking on my mind cook..
I pushed passed everyone and made my way to the boys Freddie was yelling at a laughing cook but then it got serious.
"What did he take JJ!". Freddie was pissed at this point JJ pulled out pill pack and showed it to Fred's.
"What the fuck is that JJ!".
"They help you tell the truth. I-I thought it would help". I stood back to watch what was actually happening.
"HOW MANY DID HE TAKE JJ!". Freddie was beyond pissed now.
"Three maybe 4.." JJ trailed off and cook started to douse off . Freddie smacked his face and cook started to laugh again
"What do you want aye? You took everything from me already! She doesn't want me Fred's she doesn't love me. She wants you! And it hurts because I deserve love to, doesn't Cookie Monster deserve love? That's why I popped panda. I fuck up and no one wants me". He looked in my direction and I was broken but thomas made more of a statement he tried to run up on cook but Freddie stopped him.
"No mate no!". He held thomas back and cook started to laugh again. I looked at him and swore he was staring at me but when I turned around who did I see he was staring at Effs... I pushed passed everyone and ran I kept running till I couldn't anymore. I felt the tears I felt the pain. I couldn't hold it I found bench and let it all out. Surprisingly I wasn't alone. Emily made her way up to me and was I the same manner. Tera stained face but no jacket or shoes.
"Babes what happens to your shoes?". She looked at me and sat next to me.
"I don't know I left them".
"Naomi's?".
"You know?".
"Only what I can see, don't worry your secret is mine". I hugged her into me to keep us both warm before thomas caught up to the same bus stop. He smiled at us and gave Emily his shoes and his jacket. Emily wrapped us up in a bear hug.
"I'm gay thomas. I love someone but I don't know what to do". She spoke for the both of us not just her.
"Sometimes you have to let go it hirts but you do it for you". Thomas gripped us both and I couldn't help but weep with Emily.
"Let's get a cab you too my feet are gonna freeze". He smiled and me and Emily looked at each other and laughed. We got a cab and Emily fell asleep between me and thomas we made it to my place and I woke Emily up and told her she could stay with me I laid her in my bed and texted Naomi to let her know I have her here safe. She thanked me and told me she owed me one. But I didn't even think about it's all I could think about was my Cookie Monster even if he wasn't mine. I laid in a daze and couldn't understand all I knew is I have no idea what the fuck is going on.