BabyDoll Meets Everyone

⚠️SMUT ⚠️
(Spoiler Carmen's getting it with cook right off the bat).
I woke up to effy pushing me clean off the bed. She ran past me as I grabbed her ankle and she hit clean on her knees to the floor.
"Fucking cunt I still win!". I grabbed my towels and closed the bathroom door locking it. Not this time. I'm smarter than her shit this time. I got ready. Dramatic Smokey eye plane white dress that dipped low with a collar. Curled my hair just right. And added my perfect white boy shorts before my floral white lace leggings. I walked out finally giving effy the finger.
"Took you long enough! Besides do you have to have to cope my outfit!". She slammed the door behind her.
"Sorry love great minds think a like!". I shouted through the bathroom door mocking her accent. After she got ready we headed down stairs staring our silent game. As we rode to school and hit traffic I noticed a beautiful boy in a red shirt. Before I could even think we hit something. And when I looked back the boy was gone. Effy fixated on another of his friends as my uncle got out of the car and started yelling I noticed the red shirted boy standing with ketchup on his face.
"You know you've been glued to him since before we hit the bike".
"So?" I scoff
"Maybe I find him intriguing". I shrugged my shoulders and she pulled me toward the college.
"One sec watch this." I strutted away from her and walked up to the boy. While my uncle was getting yelled at by a younger guy.
I ran my finger against his cheek putting the whole finger in my mouth sucking it clean.
"Ketchup. Sweet." With that I smiled and strutted toward effy.
"Now we can go". I smirked at her.
"Slut". She nudged me linking her arm with mine.
We made our way to roundview which I'm surprised they even took me. As we made our way to the doors effys adorable friend panda shows up. From what I've heard of her she's cute and innocent.
"Effy!! Goobers your a right beauty!" She was beaming at me the her cute pig tails
"You must be Carmen? Effys cousin! I could tell because she hasn't shut up about your arrival . I'm pandora or panda!" As panda kept talking me and effy fixated on a car pulling up with two twins. I noticed a blonde pixie haircut girl walking up as well. She seemed closed off from everyone the true "fuck it" attitude. I wanted to know her. One of the twins dressed even sluttier then me and effy intruded my thoughts.
"EMILY would you hurry the fuck up!" She screeches at the shy more innocent one with abnormally rosey cheeks.
"Right you hate her". Effy said under her breathe I nodded.
"Who do we hate effs?" Panda chirped so innocently.
"I'll let you know." Eff smirked along with me
"Aren't you effy stoner Tony's sister? I'm Katie Katie Fitch. That's Emily". She said pointing to her twin. "Sorry about what happened I heard he's right fucked in the head". She smirked and I charged only to be heard back by effy.
"Listen bitch don't call my cousin "fucked in the head". Because he is doing fucking fantastic better than your snake ass in 5 years". Katie sneared at me and Katie giggled as they walked inside.
"You know that didn't bother me". Effs squeezes my wrist.
"Yeah but it bothered me. So I said something".
"Your a bit scary Carmen kind of a brute". Panda stands behind effy.
"Panda you are adorable you will never get hurt with me that's a promise". I smiled a genuine one at her. As we walked into the gym I spotted the boy in the red shirt and so did effy.
"So there's your interest. Let's make this interesting". She smirked at me and I lowered my head and smirked right back I know what this means Game on. We had to raise our hands for our names. Katie raises her with pride while Emily is shy and rolls her eyes I raise my hand and smirk along with effy. Naomi is the other girl I need to know more about. Then you have JJ, Freddie who effy is glued on. And my fascination. Before I could learn his name Naomi raises her hand
"Excuse me this boy wants to show me his tattoo, and not in a good way". She rolls her eyes
"Right, then you can show us all, go on".
"Alright, then" He winks at me unbuckling his belt. Well guess I'll know why he's packing. And t was something. I gasped and effy smacked me before the whole gym erupted.
"You what's your name!" The what I assume the principle screams.
"James cook". He says smirking smug and it made my heart melt a little.
We were sent to find lockers and get "situated". As they called it.
" you have the list?" I crooked an eyebrow at effy smirking. Closing her locker naturally right next to mine
"You kno-". She was cut off but Freddy I was grinning ear to ear.
"Mind if I have this one?" He was so nervous. Such a mistake with her.
"You can take anything you want. As long as you want it enough". Such a tease but I'm one to talk. I fiddle in my locker till I feel eyes on me I look around. Cook. I lower my head moving my golden hair out of my face smirking slightly at him and lick my lips. My thoughts are interrupted. Shit I missed out on everythig effs was saying.
"First one to finish the list gets there pick on which one of us they wanna know". She smirked and grabbed my arm whispering in my ear.
"Make him work for something". I smirked and walked up to the vending machine and bent down to where my underwear would show straight in there direction smirking as I brought myself back up. I turned around to find cook bring his lip I swear it was gonna bleed. The other boys had to pick there jaws up off the floor as we turned the corner effy smack my "bum" as she refers to it and I smiled
"Let the games begin". With that we started our day.
*time skip*
It was the last class the the gang seemed to be all her including cook.
"Effy hand me your pencil case". She knew exactly what I was doing as soon as she seen my body pointed toward cook and head cocked toward her she smirked and handed me the case containing a joint.
"Alright, alright shut up and let's start with introductions you". The professor who obviously didn't give a shit.
"I'm Katie fitch and I've never had a boyfriend since I was eight". Ugh
"Right, good for you . Alright you then"
"I'm Naomi Campbell and people like to tell lies about me". She glared at Emily and Katie. Interesting.
"Okay you Virgin Mary in all white".
"Im Cameron Vanders, I "hail" from south beach California but I'm destruction so now I'm here." I smile because I know me mocking there accents is slightly rude but that's who I am. They call me a "Brute" well here's a reason.
"Right an American than. You".
"I'm effy stonem, Cameron here is my cousin and a badass. Also I think my mothers having an affair". I laugh at her and the professor points to Freddie.
"I'm Freddie I met a girl today. She wanted me to do stupid things to know her but she's beautiful". He never took his eyes off effy as much as I wanted to puke at the same time it was cute. But I had other plans in mind
"Excuse me professor I'm feeling ill can I go the the nurses station?" I smirked and crooked an eyebrow at cook who had a grin plastered from ear to ear. Good god.
"Yeah, Yeah. Go on".
"He better have finished the list, I asked for proof". Effy growled at me before I got up and left the room. I made my way to the wmpty or so I thought was empty nurses station down the hall. A ruffled my curls and undid the top button of my blouse. If I didn't motivate him before I'll be sure to do it now. My thoughts were interrupted by the door. Cook the same smile he had when I left the room.
"I've got something to show you". Ugh his voice could drive me crazy. He pulled out his phone showing me all but two crossed off the list I pulled the joint from behind my ears smirked while looking into his eyes and lit it I puffed and passed it to him when he exhaled his hand immediately met my hips in a rough way. I wrapped my legs against his hips as he threw everything from the nurses desk. He was kissing me burning my lips biting and fighting my tongue for dominance. When my back met the nurses desk his hands met his belt pulling off his pants he bit down my neck as his hand separated my thighs his hands so warm I moaned and clutches him through his boxers stroking slowly earning low lustful grunts from him I quicker the pace until, He ripped my fishnets and threw my panties to the side without a warning he plunged his hard throbbing member in me causing me to moan loudly. I gripped his hair as he pounded into me not even giving me time to adjust but it felt so good he rubbed my clit as I tried to pull him as close as possible him biting my ear and kissing my neck my moans were growing I swear we were gonna get caught or I was gonna scream I could feel the sensation in my stomach as he pounded me as soon as I climaxed with him still inside of me we heard another scream from behind the curtain same one from the gym when cook first showed his cock. Ops guess we weren't alone. We adjusted our selves and left before anyone would know. Effy couldn't know. Cookie is my secret.
------------------------so this story is gonna follow the plot you'll see a lot of similarities but I'm making up Carmen's story as I'm going along message me if you have suggestions! Hope you enjoy.