i got up and walked towards Yanna room. As i got closer i heard loud moaning and ha screaming out shit, 'ooo yea mon right there'. I almost threw up in my mouth. They nasty. I dragged my feet back to my room and looked around for sum to do. 

Ian gone lie, I be thinking bout calling King but imma feel soo played if he dont answer or if a bitch answered his phone. So i decide against it. Ian finna get my shit creamed. Right when i was finna pick up my phone his name flashed across my screen.

I stared at my phone fa a lil while before answering the facetime. After it connected i came to face to face with King who looked tired and like he aint been to sleep in bout a month. I could tell from his background that he was outside sumwhere but i couldnt really tell where.

"come outside" he said and then hung up.

Who tf this nigga thank he is?

But i went in the batheroom and made sure i looked at least half way decent. I hesitated a lil bit before i actually went out there. When i opened the door i saw King leant up against the front of his car with his arms crossed. I walked down to where he was and we just stood there and stared at eachothers like two dumb ass idiots.

After a while he finally spoke up, "how you been Jada?" he asked calling me by my first name which he never did. "uh- um good, you know just making it" i said wanting to punch my self in tha head for studdering. He smirked a lil bit looking down at my body. Looking at that ugly ass smirk made me realize how i missed dude soo much.

"you was busy?" he asked me. i shook my head, "nah i wasnt doing nun" i said acting like i was playing with my nails, he was making me nervous and i hated him for it. "com'on he said grabbing my hand leading my into tha house making his way to my room. And i followed behing him like a lost ass puppy.

"put sum pants on" he said sitting on my bed leaning his head back. I scrunched up my face, "for what?" i said confused. I know this nigga dont think that he just finna come up in here and take me to his house and shit and think that we just coo. I cant afford to miss no mo days of work and he aint boutta think that he can get everything he want like sum spoiled ass child.

"man stop thinking and just put sum kinda pants on" he said sighing putting his cap ova his face. I rolled my eyes at him and threw on sum grey sweats with a yellow hoodie on that had white nike check on it and slipped on my yellow furry slides.

i let him know i was ready and we both went outside. I waited for him to open my door but he never did so i stood outside the car with my arms crossing looking at him. He laughed and shook his head.

He popped his trunk and took out a blanket and a nike duffel bag. I looked at him confused and slowly started bagging up, he gmfu shid this nigga aint finna kill me. "he looked at me and bust out laughing like sum was really funny, "girl aint nobody finna do shit to you chill out".

He pulled out a blanket and laid it out over the grass. Then he lit up 4 candles and sat em in the middle of tha blanket. He pulled me down on the blanket and i sat down looking at him confused.

He grabbed the duffel bag and began to pull out all of my favorite snacks. He had rice crispy treats, haribos gummy bears, ruffles with ranch, a small plate of hot wings, 2 mountain dews, reeses, even strawberries with sugar alrready on em.

"awwweee"i said looking at all the food he had sitting out. "you did all this fa me?" i said with a big ass goofy smile on my face. He smiled nodding his head. "awwee" i said leaning ova to hug him, he hugged me back.

"here mamas" he said handing me tha ranch for my wings.

i loved it when he called me that.....

we stayed out all night eating and catching eachothers back up about shit that's been going on. We didnt bring up what happened becuse we both didnt want to start nun but its sum that we gone have to talk about, just not tonight.

"i know you sleepy lil bit so imma leave and let you get sum rest" he said helping me up, i nodded my head cause i was tired as hell. We both cleaned up and i helped him fold the blanket back up.

We walked back into the house and went to my room. I took off the hoodie and slid my joggers off getting into my bed. "well ill see you later lil bit" he said leaning ova to kiss my forehead. "uh i mean you can stay if you want" i said shrugging my shoulders.

He leaned over on my bed and smirked at me. '"i got you nervous Jay?" he said kissing below my ear and down to my neck i moaned a lil bit and he laughed against my skin.

He stood back up and took off his hoodie and joggers and climbed into my bed pulling me into him. I laid my head on his shoulder and threw my leg across his. "goodnight Jay" King said kissing my on tha top of my head, "goodnight" i mumbled back.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

comment. vote.

thoughts on this chapter?

 unedited, imma go back an edit yall im sorry.

How many of y'all got it when I updated it tha first time? Comment.