18

It was about 5 am when she got back, the first thing she did was find her old notebook and pen and write out the memory with tons of details. Then she added small things she knew and some questions she had. Bucky gave her that idea when he first found her. Write down anything you remember and try to connect the dots. Just incase you forget again.

    Now it’s time for the second thing.

    “FRIDAY, who and what is a Loki?” Ever sits on her bed, her notebook and pen sitting in front of her. Her back it's killing her.

    “Loki Odinson is a Norse god of Mischief. In 2012 Loki of Asgard came to earth with the Tesseract in an attempt to take over the planet. He is the reason the Avenger assembled in the first place.

    “Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Bruce Banner, Clint Barton, and Thor Odinson of Asgard teamed up to take Loki down. After the battle, which would soon adopt the name ‘The Battle of New York,’ Thor Odinson, Loki’s adoptive brother, took Loki back to Asgard who has not been heard from since.”

    Ever hastley finishes writing all of that down, “So, Thor is Loki’s brother?”

    “Adopted,” FRIDAY clarifies.

    “How much information do you have on Thor?” Ever holds her pen millimeters from the paper, getting ready to start writing again.

    “Thor Odinson, Prince of Asgard, and Rightful Heir to the Throne. In 2011 his father exiled him to Earth to learn humility after he lost his daughter and became, as you would put it, a huge dick-”

    “Wait, wait, wait,” Ever pauses her writing, “You said he lost his daughter? When did that happen?”

    “Thor informed Mr. Rogers in 2012 that his daughter had disappeared from Asgard 59 human years earlier, making that in 1953,” Ever quickly writes that down before letting the information settle in.

    “Did Thor say anything else about his daughter?”

    “Again in 2012 he informed Mr.Stark that after his daughter disappeared, Loki became quiet and reclusive, and that might have been a reason he was acting out,” Ever rolls her eyes.

    “Acting out? That bitch tried to take over a planet!” Ever sighs and falls back on her pillows, sending pain through her bruises.

    “Anything else I should know about Thor and Loki?”

    “Thor last visited Earth in the fight against Ultron, Mr.Starks over intelligent robot that turned on him, and where he claimed Loki was dead,” Evergreen’s heart drops.

    She doesn’t understand why, she can barely remember him, but something inside her wants to cry. Like a child who just lost someone they were close to.

    “Thank you, FRIDAY. Please keep me updated on them,” Evergreen pushes her feelings away and continues to write.

    “Anytime, Miss Evergreen,” With that, everything becomes silents. Ever falls back on her bed again as the sun start to peaks it way into her windows.

    She figures she won’t be getting any sleep and changes into shorts and a sports bra.

    Ever’s back is tense, her tight sports bra pushing into her bruises isn't helping. Evergreen just rolls her shoulders and heads out of her room.

<><><><><>

    The gym is silent, apart from the random loud clanging sound every once in a while.