Chapter 2❤

Ashton's POV.

I was on my way to lunch when this scent came to me,a dan suddnely i thought it was my mates scent and that i finally have found her, my wolf was restless. "Alpha are you okay" I heard my Beta Liam asked. He and his family just moved here to be closer to the pack house. "Yeaa, I'm good" I said, smiling, at the thought og finding my mate.

We got into the cafetera and my wolf start screaming 'MATE MATE!!!' And i looked over at a gorgeous girl, with long blonde hair. She turned and we got eyecontact, and it was like everything went still. She had the most gorgeous flawless face a girl could ever have. Liam start walking over to her, and then he hugged her making me almost growl but i held my self back.

'Shes our mate' My wolf said. 'I know' i answered. I wen over there, smiling at my mate. "Liam get your hands of my mate" I growled out, my temper getiing the best of me. "Dude shes my sister" He said, making me sigh in reliefe. "Go to your own mate liam" She said, her voice making my kness bungle. "Cmon" I sad, taking her hand and dragging her with me.

"Whast you name, mia amore" I asked, carresing her cheek slightly. I watched a blush creep up and her cheeks, making m smirk. "Angel" She said, in an inncent little voice. "Well Angel your definietly mine" I growled out, grapping her by the waist. She let out a gasp, and looked up at me with her bambi-brown eyes. She was only about 5'4 so i was towering over her with my 6'4 body. "Im Alpha Ashton" I said. pecking her cheek, making her blush even more, and then look down.

"Dont hide from me, my love, your face is too beautiful to be hidden" I said, grabbing he chin making her look up at me. "Thank you" She said, standing on her toes, and then pecking my cheek. I pushed her up against the lockers, and then i placed my lips on hers, and start moving them in sync with hers, which felt amazing.

I kissed down her neck, and stopped at her sweetspot, and start nipping at it, but not marking her. ""Ashton, stop" She said, but it more came out like a moan. "Okay baby" I said, not continuing, cuz she probably wasent used to it. I admit im not a virgin, i have fucked some sluts here and there, but it didnt meant anything.

"Cmon, I'm hungry" She said, and tried dragging me to the cafeteria, but it didnt went well. "I'm too, can i eat you babygirl" I growled out, lowly, in a huskie voice. "Asshhton" She said, giggling, while blushing like mad. "What baby, im serious" I rasped in her ear.

Its not my fault i was being this horny, its her fault, for being so darn sexy. "Whatever, cmon" She said, and start walking towards the cafeteria, with me hot on her heels, running after her like a lost puppy, I was already whipped by her, and i havent known her for a day yet.

We got to the cafeteria, and made our way over to the table she sat at before i came, and then sat down, and since there, according to me wasent that much space, i moved her over so she was on my lap. "You know, im not a baby, i can sit perfectly by myself " She said, looking at me.

"I know you can baby, but i rather have you on my lap" I said, pecking her lips, making her blush again. "I love your blush babygirl" I said, smirking at her. "Specially when its me who is causing it" I whispered in her ear, making her shiver. I got this girl..

Plllzz vote n comment :))