seven. press conference sabotage

♡ liked by tomholland2013, micaelamouse, cocoautumn and 57, 432 others

liked by tomholland2013, micaelamouse, cocoautumn and 57, 432 others

charlieangel: am I sentimental enough to wear the same dress to the sequel of the movie? apparently, yeah. do I still fit into it after two years? the amount of McDonald's I've consumed since in the USA would beg to differ, but I guess I've got some superpowers. and also a solo movie, Marvel's Corona coming February 20th 2020. #spidermanmovie #spidermanfarfromhome #corona2020 #itllbebetterthanbothyourmoviestom #youllsee #okayicantbreatheinthisdress

[ view comments ]

tomholland2013: is that why you're talking nonsense about corona being better than spider-man, because your dress is blocking your blood flow?

* * *

The atmosphere of the premiere is lively and contagious, excited smiles on everyone's faces, be they cast, crew, fans or press.

Charlotte stops by the crowd of fans at the sidelines of the red carpet, her greeting exaggerated so it is heard over the noise. She snaps a few selfies, hoping they didn't come out blurry in the rush. The fan art given to her to sign ranges from as if it was drawn by a child to absolutely breathtaking, but at whichever degree it is, she appreciates the enthusiasm.

She couldn't imagine people would like Cora this much, and this wasn't the premiere of a movie she was in.

Well, she was, but the fans weren't supposed to know that; her role in Far From Home wasn't promoted, so it was going to be a surprise.

She is ushered toward the cinema to take photos in front of the wall of Spider-Man logos. It's her least favourite part of any premiere; she still hasn't learned how to pose.

Then come the interviews, and Charlotte is glad to be over with taking photos, but she dreads answering questions; Tom still hasn't learned how to dodge tricky plot-related questions, and though she deems herself more tactful than him, she would hate to step into one of the interviewing traps and reveal something she shouldn't.

There he is though, in a burgundy suit and polished black shoes, his back to her and speaking animatedly with a woman in a navy blue dress with frilly cap sleeves - an interviewer from some company or the other - and she gets a crazy idea.