2.0| A NEW LIFE...

Authornim...
Welcome to my last chapter!

Jaehyun's POV:
17 years passed...

BTW... 2 years after the tragedy....... Eunji and I had another child. This time... We are with her. Her name is Hyunji. Her name is like Jae Eun's name. A mix of Eunji's name and my name. Hyunji is a good girl.

She grew up with us. She lived happily... She's always a happy little kid. She's cheerful. She has a positive attitude. She's a great daughter. She's smart. We told her about Jae Eun. She always told us. "Appa, eomma, I wish... Jae Eun oppa is here with us." Then she'll just hug us tight.

A/N POV:

At home..............
The doorbell rang... Eunji opened the door... Revealing... Hyunji and Eunseol... BTW, Eunseol is Mark and Eunmi's daughter...

"Oh, Hyunji-ah... You're home. You're also here Eunseol." Eunji said. "Yes, eomma. BTW, is uncle Johnny there?" Hyunji said. "He's in the room." Eunji said. "Arraso, eomma. Let's go Eunseol-ah." Hyunji said.

They both entered Johnny's room...

At Johnny's room.............
"Uncle Johnny! Oh... Uncle Mark you're also here?" Hyunji said. "Appa! You're here. Where's eomma?" Eunseol asked. "She's still in work my cute cute daughter." Mark said. "Appa, I'm not a baby. BTW, Hyunji and I have good news." Eunseol said.

"What is it?" Johnny and Mark asked. "The two of us are the students with highest grades!" Hyunji said. "Jinjja?" They asked. They nodded... "My neice and my daughter is really cool." Mark said happily. "True. I'm so proud of you two." Johnny said.

7:45pm........
Dinner.........................
"Appa, eomma... Eunseol and I have the highest grades in school. We already told uncle Mark and uncle Johnny." Hyunji said. "Jinjja? I'm so proud of the both of you." Jaehyun and Eunji said.

"The two of you are really smart. I'm also proud of you two." Eunmi said. "Thanks eomma, thanks appa." Hyunji and Eunseol said. "Welcome." They said.

They continued eating...

November 30[11월 30일].....
"Happy 15th Birthday, Hyunji-ah!" They said happily. "Thanks, eomma. Thanks, appa. Thanks aunt and uncle. Thanks, Eunseol-ah." Hyunji said thankfully.

"You're welcome, Hyunji-ah." Eunseol said. "You're welcome my lovely daughter. Now, everyone... Let's eat breakfast." Eunji and Jaehyun said.

At the dining table............
"Happy birthday, my neice..." Yaejan said. "Thanks aunt. Oh, uncle Seok Jin... You're also here. Thanks for coming." Hyunji said. "Aigoo... My neice, Hyunji-ah... You're so pretty." Seok Jin said.

"Thanks uncle. Aunt Irene! You're also here." Hyunji said. "Hyunji-ah... Your mom invited me." Irene said. "Aunt, let's eat." Hyunji said. "Arraso." She said. "Eomma, can I go to the cemetary later? To visit Jae Eun oppa." Hyunji asked. "Of course." Eunji said.

Hyunji's POV:

At the cemetary..................
I asked permission from eomma and appa to visit Jae Eun oppa. Even if I don't really know him because we haven't met... I want to see even just his place in the cemetary.

If Jae Eun oppa is still alive... Maybe he is 17 years old right now. I wish... No one will try to kill eomma and appa again. I wish bad things won't happen again... I only wish a very very happy and sweet family.

~The End~