1.4| TIMELESS...

Eunji's POV:
Mark and I were having a date today... Then we took a walk at Han River... I think this is the time to admit... I looked at him and held his hand...

"Mark... Minhyung-ah, thanks for being my boyfriend. Thanks for your kindness, love, caring, and for everything. I really appreciate it. But... Sorry for saying this..." Eunji said.

"Will we break up?" Mark asked. I avoided to look at him... I avoided looking at his eyes... "Sorry, Minhyung-ah. I just don't want you to hurt Irene. I know she's also-" I said but he interrupted me... "Jagi... Why don't you just tell me that Jaehyun is the one you like?" Mark said sadly.

Tears were falling down my cheeks... The same with him...

"Jinjja mianhae... It's just that I can't control my feelings." I said. He then hugged me tightly... "It's alright. I know what you feel. And, Nancy told me a long time ago. I convinced her on telling that. I know that, Jaehyun likes you too. I followed you at the rooftop." Mark said.

Mark's POV:

//flashback//
3 months ago...............
"Nancy, Seulgi, Dahyun, something's strange about Eunji especially when she's with Jaehyun. Um... Please tell me if Eunji still likes Jaehyun. Jebal. I won't be angry. Promise." I said.

"Well... Um, Mark... She still have feelings for Jaehyun. She doesn't want to hurt you that's why she hid that secret." They said. "That's fine..." I said, crying...

//flashback 2//
I followed Jaehyun and Eunji at the rooftop... They talked for a while... Until, I knew that Jaehyun has feelings for her...
//end of flashback//

"Mark... I know that you're hurt. But, please forgive me." Eunji said. I wiped my tears away and smiled... "It's okay, I'm fine... Be happy with Jaehyun. I hope the best for you. I paused

And... Eunji-ah... Let me tell you this one last time. I love you." I said sincerely. "Mark, even though we ended this relationship... Can we still be friends?" Eunji said. "Of course." I said. I broke the hug... And held her face... Then stared at her, saying...

"No matter what happens, whether you're my girlfriend or not... I'll support you. I will never betray you as a friend." I said, encouraging her...

"Thanks, Mark. Thanks for accepting... But I'm still sorry." Eunji said. "It's not your fault. It's just because you really love him. I'm so proud of you, Eunji-ah." I said.

Eunji's POV:
I was on the way home... Then my vision got blurry... I don't know why... I also don't know why my head is aching. I tried to go on a check up awhile ago. The doctor told me that it's just severe nausea and high fever. It feels like I'm gonna collapse anytime...

Jaehyun's POV:
I saw Eunji walking in the streets. She has a umbrella with her... But, I also noticed that her body is kinda wobbly. She holds her head and stops. After a few seconds...

She dropped her umbrella and collapsed. I ran and went to her. She has a high fever. I called an ambulance then I called Mark to tell him about Eunji.

At the hospital.....
It's been two days... Eunji's not yet regaining consciousness... BTW, Yaejan has the same condition... But, she's in the other room... Until, Eunji woke up...

"Eunji-ah, are you alright? Are you-" she interrupted with a weak voice... "Jaehyun-ah, why are you here? Didn't I tell you that we ended everything? Please go..." She said.

"Don't push me away Eunji-ah... I'm still your friend. Hye Won has nothing to do with it. BTW, I heard that you and Mark broke up. But, why?!" I said. "You don't need to know. But, is Mark there?" Eunji asked. "He is..." I said. "Leave the two of us first... Jebal." Eunji said. "Arraso..." I said left them...

Eunji's POV:
Mark entered the room...

"Eunji-ah... I was so worried." He said wgile hugging me... "Mianhae, for letting you worry." I said. "It's okay, at least I know that you're safe." Mark said. "Thanks, Mark." I said, smiling brightly. He smiled back...

Lunch time.............
At the hospital canteen............
"Jaehyun-ah, thanks for being with me... But, I'm really worried. What if Hye Won gets angry at you again?" I said. "Don't worry about Hye Won, because I'm here. Mark's also here by your side. I know that Mark really loves you. But... Why did you-"

"So I caught you now, huh?" Hye Won said. "What the heck are you saying?" I asked, yelling at her. "Do you really think I won't see the two of you dating?" Hye Won shouted jealously. "Lee Hye Won, stop this! I visited her because she's sick! Please stop saying that we have a relation-"

"Are you still going to deny, Jung Jaehyun?! Hye Won said." I'm not denying! It's just because you always think that everything's suspicious! You're always accusing people! You don't even know anything!" Jaehyun said shouting at her. "You'll really deny... You liars!" Hye Won said.

"Jaehyun isn't a liar! Why do you always think that people or things are being taken away from you, Lee Hye Won!" I said.

She slapped me... I slapped her back...

"You're really too much!" I said. "You... Freaking-" "Hye Won-ah, please don't make a fuss here! Let's just talk at home! Jebal!" Jaehyun said angrily then they left...

I fell at the floor... "She's too much" I thought... Then, Mark came... He helped me stand up... Then we both got in my ward...

~End of Eunji's POV~