Introduction

The best thing I have learned is to let yourself be in pain. Whatever it takes, no matter how painful it is nor carrying hardships, accept it and embrace it, everything happens for a reason- let the moment you're dancing with sadness and it will lead you to happiness.

Sometimes life is confusing at all, but until then something hit me up to understand life. it's not all about how you choose life the way you want it but to go through with it. It may be full of hardships and sorrows, but something good is waiting. just hold on unto Him from above.

Sometimes you're choosing something right at the wrong time, sometimes it's the wrong thing you chose at the right time. it's confusing.. love really confused me at all.

The truth is, the person who is meant to be in your life will always be there during your darkest hour.

This person in front of me, should I stop my confusions towards him or should I let myself out of his life even if it hurts me?

One thing I got into my mind, I'll take him back once I get myself complete. I'll take him when the right time comes.

Evo Alfiera.

That name is always screamed out by the crowd.

my man.

nakakabinging sigawan ang ginagawad ng mga tao sa paligid tuwing nagpeperform ang banda nila. The way he strum his guitar passionately, the way he comb his hair backwards, his ravishing presence, mas lalo lamang akong nalulunod sa mga palad niya.

His air is my favorite. He is my favorite at all, my favorite pain.

"Don't beg for a chance you don't deserve. We don't have a chance to be together anymore."

ang mga salitang nag iwan ng bakas sa aking puso. mga binitawan niyang mga salitang hindi ko malilimutan.

Do I have to get him back? Do I have to beg for a chance I don't deserve? or I don't deserve his chance?

Maybe he's right, maybe we can't be together. Maybe we're not destined.

He maybe right, or maybe wrong. pero may pinanghahawakan akong mga binitawan niyang salita.

"Comeback, I still need you."

That was the reason why I'm coming back. I know he needs me, he still loves me and I can feel it.

I'm taking you back. bago pa mahuli ang lahat.