F i v e : C h e r r y B l o s s o m

Friday After school

Ayano went to the back of the school where the cherry blossom tree is located. She is planning to confess her love to senpai after she already eliminate osana.

When she already arrived she saw that someone is already there standing waiting for someone. She couldn't see the person clearly because the tree is blocking her entire head.

The person finally moved when she saw the guy he was waiting for. It was senpai.

Ayano can't believed what's happening only to find out that the girl is osana. Ready to confess her feelings for senpai.

There is something stinging inside  her heart when the orange hair girl gave letter to senpai.

"Senpai, i-i-i" osana sighed before saying what she really wants to say. But she handed him first a letter with her confession written on it.

"I LIKE YOU, YOU DUMMY!" and now she finally said what she wants him to hear. Making him hear that she likes him and giving him the hints that his childhood best friend has feeling for him for a long time.

"R-really osana? Is that true?" Senpai can't believed that osana just said that but he is now smiling

"I-im really sorry for being mean to you for yrs I just dont want to make you feel uncomfortable if you find out that I like you. Thats why I became mean and being bratty because thats my way tl hide my feelings for you..." Osana is dying of embarrass after she said everything, she can't help to look down.

Senpai just chuckles. For him its cute when he heard osana said the truth. He lifts her chin and smiled. "Its ok osana. I do also like you - wait forget that. I do love you even though your bratty just to hide your feelings for me. I love you for the way you are.

" s-senpai is this true? You like me too?"osana's eyes became big when she hears that he loves her . her heart beats really fast. Senpai smiles and nod.

Osana got so excited that she hugged him really tight she can't believed it. Her and senpai confessed at each other. he hugs her back.

Senpai's smiles disappears when he saw ayano standing there with a face that has no emotions. He let's go from the hug and osana's face is in terrified.

Ayano's heart was filled with anger and emptiness that she couldn't control when that happened to her.

She looses her sanity. She couldn't care anything and the voices telling her in mind is just to kill.

She pulled out her knife that is hidden on her back and attacks osana. Horrified senpai tried to stop her but instead she threw him across and flew to the tree. He was in pain

Ayano stabs osana multiple times until screaming osana slowly stops. She was stabbing her non stop that she was smiling she has no emphaty what so ever as she was enjoying this moment.

She created a pull of blood. Her hands are covered in blood. After she is done, she pulled out the knife and see her masterpiece while smirking.

She checks senpai out that he was in terror and panicking when she was walking closer to his direction.

She lifted his chin up until he stands up. Seeing senpai's pretty face, seeing his sparkling eyes and kissable lips she admires those. she is waiting for that moment  .