T w o : I n f o C h a n

School's ended, I wanted to see him one last time before I go home

As I was in my locker changing my school shoes to outside shoes. While i was trying to wear them I can feel him past by me  I look at the direction where he passed and I saw him 'there he is.'

I quickly wear my shoes then I try to follow him. I NEED to act normal so people wouldn't think  I'm weird. I dont know why I'm doing this but it makes my heart beat seeing his face. Am I falling in love? NO AYANO YOU ARE NOT LIKE THIS BEFORE .

He already went to his apartment, it was quiet around his place. I should better get home before he thinks I stalked him.

Is this where he lives? It wasn't that far as i was expecting, should I go there early before school starts?  I shake my thoughts out of my head and while I was walking home I received a message I look at the caller's ID.

From:unknown
"Hey"

I dont know why this person sent me a message. Did they get the wrong number? I texted back.

"Do I know you?" After I sent the message i was about to hide my phone in my pocket when it suddenly vibrate. This person just texted me back.

"I saw you stalking an upperclassmen today"

Ok how did she knew that? This is non of her business.

"Do you got a problem with that?"

"No. I just wanted to give you some information about the girl he was with."

"Her name is Osana Najimi."

"She has a crush on him."

How does she know all of this?

"She believes a myth around the cherry tree behind the school."

"The myth that if you confess you're love to someone underneath the tree on a Friday they are guaranteed to accept your love confession?"

Of course. I heard that since when I was a kid, it does work

"Correct"

"She's planning to confess to him next Friday"

What is she trying to do?

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I would be happy if something bad happen to Osana chan."

"I think you are might be the right person to give her what she deserves."

"Who are you?"

"I'm the person named 'Info-Chan' at school."

Is this the person that everyone talks about? No way it can't be.

"I've heard rumors about you. You blackmailed girls and sell panty shots to boys. Nobody knows you're real name"

"The rumors are true."

"If you ever need a favor. Text me a panty shot I'll give you whatever support I can."

"If you want to know personal information about anyone at our school. Send me a photograph of their face and I'll tell you everything I know about them"

Geez. How does she do this? How does she gets all information about everyone in our school? Does she know everything about me?"

"You're disgusting"

"You're a stalker."

"If you want my help, text me, if you dont care, ignore me."

"You have one week until your senpai belongs to Osana-Chan."

"I hope you make her suffer"

No, It can't be...  His mine. mine. MINE! I can't let anyone take him away from me. A lot of thoughts are running into my brain while I walk home then laying into my bed thinking what should I do.

She thought me rage. I need to end her.

~°~•~°~•~°~•~′~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°