Michael

It's been several days since Baphomet and Sapphire had their agreement. In that time, they scoured the Earth as much as they could in a few days but no luck. The mark has been causing problems as usual so Baphomet left a trail of bodies literally everywhere she went. They've come across a few angels and even some demons and other creatures. The mark wasn't picky.

Baphomet just finished tearing off the head of a vampire before staring up at a house. It was late at night but Baphomet was actually also here to retrieve someone. In a year that wasn't her own. Somewhere in the 1900's. She couldn't remember the exact year.

It was your typical little house you'd expect. Two floors, nice neighborhood. Not somewhere you'd expect to find someone like her at. But here she was. Being the last Knight really had its perks. She had the abilities of every Knight that died before her on top of her own.

Making her probably as deadly as Lucifer himself. But she digressed. She was here for one reason. John Winchester. With one last breath, she approached the house.

_________________________________________

Back in 2013, it was a few days more once Baphomet returned. She was currently now standing in front of a much larger house, a mansion if you will. It did look gorgeous. A shame someone would make a deal with Crowley when they already had this luxury. A super car, a mansion, a beautiful yard and Garden a fence that opens and closes from a button in your car; it was an amazing place.

According to Sapphire, most humans traveled by something known as a car and this human was living in luxury... which is where she found out about all of this and Baphomet did like to live in style. She closed her eyes and suddenly, she was sitting next to a large... a very large man with a button up shirt and khaki shorts with sandals on. His hair was receding too which indicated his older age.

How someone of this size fit into that car, she'll never know.

"Making deals with a demon! My how the mighty have fallen." Baphomet suddenly spoke up, crossing her legs while the man suddenly bolted up in pure shock and screamed, basically bouncing a whole foot away much to Baphomet's amusement, the smirk evident on her face.

"Jesus Christ you scared me!" He yelled and Baphomet grinned at the use of a name that's far too holy to be used while speaking to a demon.

"Apologies, I seem to have misplaced the damn I was supposed to give." Baphomet said while looking at her nails.

"Who the hell are you any- I mean... well... when it's someone as cute as you, who cares why you're in here... alone in this big house with just me." He said with a wide smile and Baphomet rolled her eyes.

"My name is Baphomet. You made a deal with a demon a while back. Normally they send the dogs to collect the payment but, this time, guess you got me." She said and he nods eagerly.

"Perfect! So... my room? Maybe right here?" He asked as he stood up and Baphomet raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing like that. Besides, I don't think you'll like me that much once you see what I've got." She smiles and he grins.

"I'm sure whatever it is, it can't be that bad." He said and Baphomet smirks as she stands up and trails a finger along his chest.

"Then let me show you." She said before gripping his collar and yanking him roughly to a mirror, making him look into it.

What he saw would forever haunt his visions. In the mirror, staring back, he saw a skull face with rotten and peeled skin dangling off of it, the skull having a helmet with horns on it that were drenched in dry blood. The scream he let out would have been heard for miles if she didn't clamp her hand down on his mouth, yanking him away from the mirror and throwing him on the floor.