Chapter Eighteen

Sorry for the long wait, I've been really sick lately :( I'm gonna warn you know, my uploads for all my stories are gonna be pretty screwed up for a while, but if I can find time I'll upload on time again.

Enjoy!!

xox

Recap:

(Ashton's POV)

I chuckle at her.  

"What?" She asks insecurely, looking down at herself. "Do I look bad or something?" 

"No!" I am quick to assure her. "We match." I say. 

She looks at her dark jeans, then to mine, then from my white shirt to hers. Then she starts giggling, making me smile a little. "Yeah, I guess we do match." She says happily, before sitting down on one of the kitchen stools.  

She waits patiently as I put the food on a plate and hand it to her, before doing the same for myself. I sit on the stool next to her and start eating. All throughout the meal I look at her out of the corner of my eye, watching her as she focuses on her meal, letting her bright blue eyes wander around the room aimlessly. She always seems so preoccupied yet when you talk to her she snaps to attention as if she was just waiting for someone to speak to. 

She's just so, so... amazing.

(Rosy's POV)

I finish the delicious food Ashton made me and stand to put my dish in the sink. I reach over the kitchen bench and take Ashton's dish too, since he's finished eating. I don't really know how to wash up properly, but I have watched Linda do it. I feel like I should help out, so I move the dishes into the dishwasher. I would turn it on if I knew how, but there are so many buttons. 

So I end up standing there looking down at the full dishwasher, confused. 

Ashton chuckles and stands up. He comes over and stands next to me. He presses a few buttons on the dishwasher. 

I try to watch and take in what he does, but it's a bit hard to keep track of what he's doing. 

Ashton reaches for my hand and folds my fingers into a fist, except for my index finger. He moves me finger over the start button, which I push. My confused look turns into a smile as the dishwasher starts. Sometimes the smallest things seem so hard, yet with Ashton around they aren't even a little complicated.  

"Come on, let's go start school." Ashton smiles down at me, amused. 

I nod, starting to feel a little bit brighter. School is fun with him, but sometimes it gives me a headache from trying to take in everything in just one day. I am learning really fast, Ashton says, but every now and then it gets a little bit hard. Sometimes it can get boring, but other times its fun. I like science, but I don't like maths. I like art and music lessons, but we don't do much of that because of the other more important classes, and when we do it's only when I need a short break from learning too much at one time. But I guess it is my fault sometimes when I push Ashton to teach me more, which always makes him laugh and me blush.  

I like the werewolf lessons too. Ashton teaches me about mates, and Alpha's, and the werewolf history. He's teaching me to fight and run in wolf form when we run, even if I don't realise it. When we play fight, it's an unintentional way of teaching me to fight, even if he does let me win all the time.  

Ashton leads me to the room set up as a classroom. I like it because of the windows that let in a lot of sunlight in the afternoons. It makes the room nice and warm.