"Yes I do!" he shot back. "No you don't!" She laughed, "I was rejected by the guy I love. I'm nobody behind the mask Chat. You don't and won't love me." She stood up and swung away.

He sat in there in surprise, his heart shattered. Was this the pain he caused Mari? He felt ten times worse. He jumped down and he was appreached once again by the flower man.

"How did it go?" he asked. Chat stared at the floor, "Horrible. She hated the rose." He dropped the rose and walked away, stepping on the rose.

The man stood there in shock. Someone hated his roses? He looked down at the messed up rose and he picked it up. A purple butterfly flew closer and closer, landing on the rose.

He agreed to Hawkmoth's deal and his outfit changed into a green suit. He turned to his cart and his roses began to grow large. They drew a hole on the ground and they outstreched to the city.

The roses snaked their way through the city, wrapping around buildings and posts. The akuma laughed.

Ladybug and Chat Noir were both heading home when they saw the flowers making their way to the outer city. They jumped back into action and headed towards the center.

Ladybug and Chat drew closer from opposite sides of the Eiffel Tower. Chat cursed his luck under his breath. The akuma was his fault.

Both heroes landed on the Eiffel Tower, the sides all wrapped around with throny roses. Ladybug and Chat made eye contact. She huffed and looked away, turning her attention to the akuma.

"Give me your miraculous!" the akuma yelled. He stretched his arm out and roses flew out from the center of the mess. The heroes jumped out of the way, narrowly avoiding the attack.

"We have to work together. Emotions don't matter right now," Ladybug said. Chat nodded. "Where could the akuma be?" Ladybug thought outloud. "The rose in his chest pocket," Chat replied.

Ladybug simply nodded and Chat sighed in relief when she didn't ask how he knew.

The fighting went out rather long and neither of their powers aided in the fight. They had to take a break to recharge. Both heroes ran and his behind some on the roses.

"Recharge and meet back here, ok?" Ladybug said. Chat nodded. Before she could leave, he grabbed her hand. She turned back to him and noticed the sadness in his eyes. The same sadness Adrien caused her.

"What is it, Chat?"

"Can I at least show you who I am?" he asked. Ladybug froze and then sighed, "No Chat, it's very dangerous."

"But I want you to at least know!"

"No Chat I sai—"

"Plagg, detransforme-moi."

Ladybug stared wide eyed at her unmasked partner. She stared into the same green eyes that broke her heart. "A-Adrien?"

"Y-yeah! It's me," he replied. He saw the tears form in the corner of her eyes and he stepped closer to her. He tried to hug her but instead he felt a sharp sting on his left cheek. "You bastard," she muttered. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she ran off, hiding as her transformation wore off.

Marinette hid in some of the roses. She flinched when one of the thorns cut her left arm. She felt warm blood trickle down her arm. She cursed under her breath.

She leaned her back on the wall and slid down. "That damned bastard!" she cried. Then she laughed. "He broke my heart for me. For Ladybug, what a fool I was."

Tikki flew out, having just finished her cookie. "Please calm down Mari, negatives thoughts aren't good," Tikki said.

Marinette simply nodded and transformed. She made her way to where they agreed to meet and Chat was already there.

He looked at her but she didn't look at him. She motioned for him to move and they both once again sprang into action.

This villian was much more of a challenge than previous ones. They usually finished the battle with one transformation, but now they were on their second and it seemed like they'd need a third.

Ladybug's lucky charm did nothing and Chat's cataclysm would only make the plants grow faster.

Ladybug was getting ticked off. In a slight fit of rage, she jumped towards the akuma. It was stupid and she had no plan, but she was just getting so tired. She wanted to end it and go home. It was late, she had school the next day.

The akuma noticed her and immediately aimed his flowers at her. "Ladybug!" Chat cried out as the thorny flowers wrapped around her.

Ladybug made a few high-pitched cries and then went silent. The akuma froze. A small trail of blood dripped down the stem of the flowers.

The akuma let out an audible gasp and immediately pulled his flowers away. He never meant to hurt anyone. The purple butterfly outline appeared across his face but he paid no mind to it.

Chat jumped and caught Ladybug as her still body fell. He looked down at her and saw her suit torn and cuts all over her face and body. A single beep gave warning and Chat was blinded by a bright pink light.

In his arms lay Marinette, the girl he rejected. The girl whose heart he broke. The girl that slapped him and hated him.

"M-Marinette," he uttered quietly. Tears began to roll down his cheeks and he choked back a sob. "Marinette, please. Wake up. Open your eyes. I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry!"

He hugged her body close to him and cried out. What have I done?

.

That happened three weeks ago. Marinette survived but she was in the hospital for that period of time. Adrien visited her every day, hoping she'd wake up. She was in a coma like state, although doctors weren't sure.

Plagg said it was due to her being hurt badly while transformed, as Tikki didn't reappear.

He was doing his daily visit. The nurse was about to show up for a check up and Marinette's parents had just left. He was about to leave too when Plagg stopped him.

"Tikki?" the Kwami asked quietly. Adrien turned around to see a red Kwami appear next to Marinette's head. "Tikki!" Plagg flew over and engulfed her in a hug the second she opened her eyes.

Both kwamis embraced each other and Adrien smiled slightly. Both kwamis stopped when they felt slight movement. They all turned to face Marinette as she slowly opened her eyes.

Adrien's smile grew.

"My Lady!"

"A-Adrien?"