Chapter 9

"Alfred's thousands of servants were all vanished during the explosion of the power from the Queen, nothing left except for him." –I whispered to Alex after we arrive and settle ourselves in Alfred's territory. Alfred's territory has a little castle suited for demons like Him, dark and scary. We all are hiding among bushes outside his castle. Alex is with me while the others are hiding on other bush. "That is why he can't completely take over the castle of the Queen, he might be killed if he does because he knew that there are still enchanters left, hiding in the Queen's portal. The Queen made a portal to save us if we enter it."

"Then why don't you attack him before?"

"We didn't know that before. That is why we stayed overnight in the human world. Miss Lisa and Miss Lori were the counselors of the Queen. They watched overnight at the portal that maybe some enemies may enter. If there's any then they'll kill it."-I explained. "In the morning, the two counselors planned to check our world on the other side of the portal but they have to gain some sleep first. In the evening, they entered the portal. After an hour, Miss Lori came back grasping for air and with wounds. Miss Lisa was not with her. Miss Lori told us everything. Miss Lisa is brainwashed by Alfred and Alfred had made hundreds of beast and that his servant are all gone during the explosion. And we became aware of the time differences between here and there. Since we all stayed overnight in the human world, Alfred used those times to create beasts and monsters. He created them and it multiplied rapidly in three months there. He can't recruit someone to be his servant because the mystical world is empty so he created beasts and monsters. He can recruit someone from us just by capturing and deceive us just like he did to Miss Lisa and Rose. Miss Lori and others are having a hard time to plan for an attack because of Miss Lisa. Miss Lisa is Miss Lori's older sister and she loved her. She wanted to get her back but her power is stronger than Miss Lori's and Miss Lori don't want to kill her."

"What if were too late?" –Alex.

"Don't think so negatively, Alex. I know Jamaicah don't hate. Hate and envy are Alfred's recipes to deceive you. Jamaicah may be angry at you sometimes but inside, she has a big heart." I told her.

"Sorry."

"It's okay."

"So, what's the plan?"

"I don't have any."

"I can look inside."

"Are you crazy? What if they'll see you?"

"You're right."

"Maybe we should wait."

"Just wait?"

"Shh..." I covered Alex's mouth because a beast passed by but immediately came back. I think it smelled Alex's scent that is why it came back sniffing. But it is still far from us. I grabbed a bottle of potion in my pouch. "Alex, apply this to all over your body." Alex followed my instruction. After Alex is all done, the beast halted sniffing. Sign... "I'm sorry, I can't kill it right now because if I do, its body will just stay there and if an enemy sees it they'll be aware of us." Alex nodded.

...

Jamaicah's POV

After a while of waiting, nothing happened.

I became to discomfort with myself.

My body is itching.

My head is aching.

"Ahh...! I'm bored!" I screamed while clenching my fist and shoot it into the air.

...

Hector's POV