Pick-up Lines

Sean wasn't drunk, of course not. He was just tipsy. So were Ken and Josh.

The three friends were overworking themselves with dance and they barely hung out anymore. They've become really successful dancers and choreographers and they barely had time for themselves. They knew that they had to take a break but kept postponing it for a few weeks which turned into months. Finally after 5 months, they managed to find time for themselves. They booked a flight to Australia and flew off to Sydney.

They were staying in an apartment where they would later trash. They all decided to share an apartment because the thought of living together didn't seem like a bad idea. They now know it was a big mistake.

"Josh there's a freaking cockroach in the sink!" Ken yelled from the bathroom.

"Oh my gosh" Josh groaned from the living room. He stood up from the couch and walked to the direction but stopped at the door to the bedroom. "Do it yourself Ken!"

"Josh! Just get it out."

"Hey!" Sean called out from the kitchen. He was cooking them lunch when he heard the yelling. "What the heck are you guys fighting about?"

"Josh won't get the cockroach out of the sink" Ken replied.

"It's not my fault your scared of it" Josh snickered. "It's just a little insect, it won't do anything to you."

"You don't know that"

"I do"

"No you-"

"Please shut up" Sean said, rubbing his face with his hands. "Josh just please get that cockroach out of the sink so we won't have a problem"

"Why do I have to-"

"Josh" Sean said with authority in his voice. He had the serious look on even if they weren't facing each other at the moment. As if Josh could see the look on his face, he sighed.

"Fine"

"My gosh" Sean sighed, while turning the stove off. "I'm living with idiots for the next four days"

"We heard that!" They yelled back simultaneously.

That night, the trio decided to go to a bar and just have fun. Worry about nothing and just be carefree. They can dance, drink, or do anything as long as they wouldn't stress about work. So that's what they did.

And maybe they enjoyed it a tad bit too much.

"Bacadri 151 or Absinthe?" Josh chuckled while pointing at the two. They were all high-key drunk even if they didn't want to admit it.

"Bacadri is better" Ken hiccupped, drinking his whiskey.

"Nah dude, Absinthe is" Josh shook his head with a crooked smile.

"I have an idea" Sean gasped then grinned "What if we mix both?"

Ken and Josh looked at him in awe and nodded childishly. They cheered and clapped telling him that he was the smartest person they knew. The three friends watched as Ken poured the two on a glass. He shook it gently and they smiled at the result.

"Amazing" Josh commented and Sean and Ken nodded at him with identical smiles.

"Who wants to try it?" Ken asked, while holding up the glass.

Sean grabbed it but first took in it's scent. He scrunched up his face in disgust and placed the glass on the table. "Not me"

"Hey, it's your idea"

"You were the one who mixed it"

The three guys got themselves in a mini argument that lasted for a couple of minutes. They all took their turns in saying who deserved to and didn't deserve to drink the mix. After the whole fight, they finally settled into an agreement.