Chapter 20~

~Sazuki's POV~

"Mrs. Imoto... I have bad news..." The doctor spoke quietly and he sounded defeated. He just stood there staring at me until I gave him a quizzical look.

"What?" I muttered since I really didn't care for what he was going to say.

"We examined a few injuries that concerned us, and well, we found out that the damage caused by the rape is pretty bad. We thought that the damage wouldn't be bad because you're young, but we were wrong. You can still conceive children, but it would take much more effort than that of a normal woman. I'm sorry." He turned and left after that.

Hm. No kids, huh? Or at least I'd have to try harder. It's not that much of a downer I mean... it's not like I don't love kids... Yeah, I've actually always wanted kids of my own. Not that I'd be a good mother or anything, but at least one would be nice. Well, I guess whoever I marry is going to have to deal with this as well.

I gave out a low sigh and closed my eyes. Sasuke and Naruto should be at school... as well as Kakashi. I slowly reopened my eyes and looked out the window. Birds are so unamusing. I turned back towards the wall for another staring contest.

After I don't know how long of just staring, someone came in. Did I care to look who it was? No. I knew it was two people though. I could tell by the footsteps. Probably just Sasuke and Naruto.

I heard a gasp, but I still didn't look. It's not like anyone new would come to see me. It's probably just people who got the wrong room and feel pity for me. It wasn't until I felt arms wrap around me and hug me tightly that I knew it was someone I had met before.

"Ow, broken ribs here." I spoke, voice monotone. I didn't know who this was; I was determined to win this staring contest.

"Oh my god, Sazuki! I'm so sorry!" My eyes widened a fraction at the voice.

"K-Kushina?" I stuttered and finally blinked to see the red head crushing me in a hug. She released me and stood up straight with my hand in hers. Minato came and sat down in a chair next to her as she sat.

"This is all our fault..." I heard her mutter and gave her a confused expression.

"How is it your fault?" I asked.

She looked to Minato for a brief second and he answered for her. "We kicked you out of our house and then... you got kidnapped."

My confused expression became more and my eyebrows furrowed together in thinking. "Why'd you guys kick me out?" I voiced my thoughts and both their eyes widened.

"You don't remember?" Minato asked in disbelief. I shook my head. What had I forgotten though? What else happened that night?

I heard more footsteps coming in and saw Sasuke and Naruto peek their heads around the curtain. "Mom? Dad? What are you two doing here?" Naruto asked and sat down in the chairs on my right, across from his parents. Sasuke followed but sat in the chair closer to me.

"What do you think we're doing here? And what's that on your cheek?!" His mom suddenly shouted, making me look at the blond to see a swelled up cheek.

"Who did that to you?" I asked, since Kushina just looked ready to kill anyone.

Naruto shifted uncomfortably while Sasuke rolled his eyes and answered, "Bodhi Tanner." I cringed at the name and looked back at the wall.

I could feel Sasuke's eyes on me before he started shifting through his backpack. He pulled out a stack of papers and a book and set them next to my arm. I turned my attention back to him and raised an eyebrow. "Schoolwork." He told me and I nodded.