Chapter 7~

I walked into the huge library, glancing around but I couldn't find April anyway. Nor Sasuke. I waited in class with Asuma, our study hall teacher before finally getting too anxious about it. I stood up slowly walking from my spot in the back of the room and went up to Asuma.

"May I use the jax please?" I asked Asuma politely, who nodded a yes.

I walked into the hall and headed toward the stairs. My gut feeling told me that April and Sasuke were up on the roof, it's where they always go.

I passed by empty classrooms all along the way. They were empty because all students no matter the grade had study hall. Finally reaching to the end of the senior hall floor I opened a door that was supposed to be locked and climbed up the stairs.

Once outside I saw Sasuke's black hair next to April's red head and headed toward them. They sat against the chairs that they had up there.

I kept walking toward them but I caught Sasuke's eye, too which he murmured something quickly to April and did a head nod in my direction.

I watched as April turned her head the slightest. To any other person she wouldn't have moved and her back would still be to them. But I knew April and she glanced at me.

I narrowed my eyes some but kept on walking to them. When I stood in front of them Sasuke was the only one to greet me. April kept ignoring me.

"April....." I called to her, to get her attention. "April. E'llo April anybody in yer head?"

"So I then took the chicken on the ground next to me by its leg and through it at my cousin's head, knocking the bitch out...." She continued with her story that she was telling to Sasuke who was trying oh so hard not to laugh.

I growled as my voice took on a heavy Irish accent, which only happened when I got really annoyed, "Hey! I dun't recall doing anythin' to piss yer off! Stop ignorin' me you Scanger!"

"Then taking the dog from the apartment I put it in the bathroom that had peanut butter covered cats everywhere..." She continued yapping off.

I nudged her leg with my foot, "Quit being an arse will ya!?"

"Then what happened next?" Sasuke asked her.

"Oh hell no! I am not going to be treated like this by yer talking arse right now! Ya dirtball!"

Enough was enough. I grabbed her by her hair and yanked it out of the chair. I slapped her hard in the face.

"I DUN'T KNOW WHAT I'VE DUN NOW BUT YOU WILL ANSWER ME, YA HERE? THERE HAS BEEN TOO MUCH DRAMA ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! BEFORE I GIVE YOU YER OWN SHINER ANSWER ME YA KNOBROT EEJIT!" I yelled at her, my Irish accent heavily lacing my words.

She stood up and slapped me back, with much less power though since she'd probably knock me out. "You know exactly what you did! How could you fucking trust Gaara over me?! You should know how much I care for you, so why didn't you just tell me?!" She screamed back at me, but still with less force.

"Um girls?" Sasuke asked timidly.

"Stay out of it!!!" We both screamed at him.

"Well excuse me, for not wantin' anymore drama in yer life that deals with me as it is! I thought I would be shamed by ya. Yer all bad arse and all I got me is beatin's to last me a life time! I trustin' Gaara 'cause he knows the feelin'! Plus I didn't need ya goin' on a rampage as ya damned Americans like to call it! and get yerself stuck in jail for muderin' Bodhi! I still love him too! I love ya both and I cannot choose between the two of ya! So quit bein' an eejit about this and dun't get into an agro about it!" I screamed at her, clenching my fists at my side.