Epilogue

Author's POV:
Naksh dint want to meet Tara for a reason his life was like a fresh diary with Keerti he dint want to retrieve the writings of past in it,He wanted all the thoughts and feelings making him feel that they both were Forcefully Arranged into a marriage away from him..
Weeks passed Keerti was with Tara in a small house arranged by Naksh,Naksh stayed away as Keerti told him to keep their relationship hidden from Tara for a while she has just recovered and her thoughts might get suicidal it might be another shock for her.. While there Naksh was craving to be with Keerti he just started realising his feelings for her and wanted to know more about her, wanted to spend all his time with his wife..He never complained her and the late night text messages and calls helped them survive like this for a month,With Necessity Technology also seemed to be the mother of inventions here for them.But its human behaviour to do that thing what is restrained to them and Naksh couldn't take all this anymore,he used to call Keerti to meet up suddenly which made Tara suspicious about her...
Keerti considering her medical conditions would cover up wid something.
But the day arrived when she got to know everything the society offcourse who else did this.

"Keerti!!You lied to me the day of my marriage you were the one who got married to Naksh Singhania..He is your husband isn't it?Then why were you living with me or rather lieing to me all this while,U also decieved me"Tara slammed open the kitchen door and shouted at me while I stood speechless baffled..

"Di,Your not well,Calm down,kisne bola aisa kuch nahi hua.."I try to calm her down but the explanation was done before by someone..

"Shutup!You must have grown up but not to the extent that you can hide things from me..Im so sorry your dreams got shattered because of me.."She cried out and I hugged her trying to comfort me..

Tara- He never cared if your home or not neither he came to meet, that's how your lifelesa marriage is,I passed on my situation to you..

"No Di!It' s not like you think we did face struggles in the beginning there were days I felt this marriage is worthless but when I got to know him I just couldn't stop myself falling for my husband..He is the really Rich Di not only in status but at heart also..Never had I met a person like him and never had I felt the bond like this not even with Aditya he did love me unconditionally but Naksh I understood wat love of life what marriage means in true aspects..He loved me enough to stay away from me this long without questioning me just followed what I said just the matter of fact that he respects my decisions"I cried out recreating the moments we met and shared in my brain

"Naksh!Come in"Tara said Smiling to my amusement..

"Naksh!Di when did u guys meet,
Naksh kya hora hai yeh..." I asked innocently..

Naksh-Nothing much as you said me to meet her sooner or later I did it for u..I had no grudges against her,Its just that the hollow space she left in is filled by my wife,I don't have space for Anyone else,I just belong to my wife.She is this generous that she can sacrifice her life for her loved ones,for everyone around.You wanted me to meet Tara ,
I met her as your husband not her ex fiancee...

Keerti-Naksh ,But..

Tara-He won't listen keerti this man is too stubborn when it comes to love,and you have done enough sacrifices for me all your life,trust me Im okk now infact im better relieved at least something good happened out of my act..
Im Really Sorry Naksh.. Forgive me for everything if u can..

"I forgived you long back,If that day you wouldn't have left me I wouldn't meet Keerti,I wouldn't know what love means and its something u don't have control on you as my mom says.."When he said that to Tara I couldn't hold my emotional self back and quickly hugged him holding his waist tightly around my arms..he smiled and hugged me back in relief and that hug was so comfortable a sort of relief that everything is gonna be ok, whenever we hug we just land into a different planet or a different universe ..He rained flurry of kisses on my face and I smiled blushing..