Shot 12-Its Complicated!!

“It doesn’t matter whether I love him or not. They were making me marry him forcefully,  It wasn’t a wedding , it was a business scam and it would’ve ended in disaster.” She spat.

You loved Karan naa but then…”

She looked surprised that I knew that but didn’t question me on it. “Karan was a mistake that I made in a moment of weakness.

“I’m sorry you had to go through all this Tara di, if only you’d told me I-I could have helped you.”

“You’re my baby sister keertu, the one good good thing left in my life. I couldn’t drag you into the mess my life had become. ” She said and stroked my cheek, wiping away the tears that were silently falling. If only she knew how ruined my life already was,but then no regrets anymore I found my home now,My husband is something I don't regret about anymore,the world might think whatever they can but I know him,I had a sort of clarity.

“He’s outside you know, Naksh, he’s here.” I said and I wanted to hit myself immediately after. Why the hell did I tell her that? Of course she wouldn’t want to see him; she was embarrassed and felt guilty about what she’d done.

“I can’t see him. I feel so completely horrible for doing what I did to him, I just couldn’t face him right now.” I removed her hands from her face, stood up and smoothed her hair. “Okay if that’s what you want then I’ll make an excuse; just don’t stress yourself over it. Whatever you want ” I said as I kissed her forehead and called in for the nurse. I had exerted her enough and the doctor had given me limited time with her. I exhaled heavily once I was outside. I slumped against the door and slid down to the floor, my head in my hands. The weight of the knowledge I’d just received drowning me, anchoring me to the ground. Here I was blaming her for everything when it was my parents who were behind everything.

“Keerti, are you okay?” asked a voice and  Taking a peek at him from my hands I saw Naksh gazing at me with concern written all over his face. He wanted to know if Tara was fine, that was it but did I tell him that she hadn’t broken his heart on purpose that it was his own family that had deceived him. Maybe then he’d forgive her and let her come back into his life. Wiping away tears I smiled weakly at him and nodded

The rolled his eyes and gripped my hand in his, “How is she?” he asked never taking his eyes off of me. I gulped at the intensity in them.

“She’s been better but she’ll make it. She just needs time and some space.” I affirmed as he played with my fingers, opening them and interlacing our hands.

What about you? Are you feeling better now?” and I thought about my answer, was I really okay? I wasn’t sure but he couldn’t know that. The truth would just damage him further. “I’m just glad that I know that Tara’s safe and near me so yes I’m definitely better.”

“Good. I don’t like seeing you upset.” He said and turned my face towards him. My breath seemed to be heavy as he inched his face closer and closer to mine. My eyes widened at his actions but I didn’t stop him. His lips hovered over mine as if seeking position. I responded by closing my eyes and pressing further into his side. His arm encircled my waist and brought me up to his lap.

His lips gently brushed against mine first and that simple touch scorched my body. Every nerve in my body was alight and very consciously I move my hands and tangled them in his thick hair. He let out a moan as my hands swept through his hair and before I knew what was happening he brought his mouth impossibly near to mine and kissed me hard.

If there we fireworks before then now I just about exploded. His lips crushed mine and I moaned at the feel of his velvety lips. He pulled me close to him, in a bone crushing embrace which I welcome. Every part of my body was throbbing with a foreign kind of need, one that I’d never felt before. He bit my lip and that made me pull at his hair. We were losing control fast and he soon was on his feet, picking me up with him, sweeping me off the ground, his mouth never leaving mine.

I kissed him back harder and harder still and he grunted in pleasure. The amount of passion between caught me off guard and filled me with amazement all at the same time. His lips were taking my body to heaven!  Soon we were inside an empty hospital room, where he laid me down on the bed and hovered above, breaking the kiss for the first time.

“You are so incredibly beautiful Keerti.” He kissed me again, harder if that was possible. His hands explored my body as I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer and my legs around his waist. I ground against him and he gasped pulling away.

“We can’t-we can’t do this right now .” He said in a breathless voice and I pouted. He was driving me wild with desire and now?

He kissed the pout away and held my gaze, bringing my wrists to his lips and kissing them along with every one of my fingers. “You’re too special for me to let something like this happen in a hospital room . I want you; god knows how much I want you. Everything you do drives me crazy, you challenge me, you drive me mad, you’re the most tantalizing creature I’ve ever met so God help me if I don’t take you right here, right now but I can’t,"

"Why did u even start it.."I bit my lip nd blushed harder..

"To drain your stress and make you feel im there no matter what..Okk dont give me that my husband is the best kindaa look coz that's my wife her love is contagious,It was for both of us we needed this to heal our thoughts.."He justified
How about we get something to eat?” he asked walking backwards and I laughed at how goofily happy he was looking. It was a rare sight but made my heart swell with joy. He deserved all the happiness in the world, if only I could give it to him.

“Sure, I’m famished!” I smiled and walked beside him.

But was called by the nurse in the middle way saying Tara wants to see me and I rushed immediately.

“what do you want Di?” I asked gently and she fidgeted some more before saying, “If you see Naksh on your way could you please send him to my room. I really need to see him” she whispered and I froze. I didn’t even need to look at Naksh to know that he’d gone stalk still too. I nodded for her sake

“I don’t know if I can do it Keerti,Why should I,Im just here for my wife you thats it,I  dont hold any grudges against her as the outcome of her betrayal was you,I couldn't have  wished for a  better now I dont want to make this complicated..again..” He let it out frustrated.

I knew what he meant but I also knew that I could change his feelings if I told him the truth. Did I actually want to tell him? I didn’t know, I didn’t know the feelings that had emerged for him today would let me tell him the one thing that could possibly make him go back to my sister.

Keerti-Naksh Atleast for my sake,Just meet her it was her fault I agree but she was made to do this by my family..She is not a evil ,she is my sister..She is depressed of life she might need you this moment..

Naksh-No! Means No Keerti..