After two hours of you peacefully sleeping, you wake up to a ferocious kick from the baby and a small pool of water between your legs. You moved your legs apart slightly and realized your water broke.

"Sebastian," You said looking at him.

"Yeah?" He asked keeping his eyes on the road.

"M-my uh... water broke," you said.

He got to a red light and stopped. He looked at you and then he saw the soaked sweatpants.

"Hmmm, hospital?" He asked.

You nodded and he took your hand into his.

"We're gonna have a baby," he said with a smile on his face.

You nodded slightly worried. The light turned green and he started driving straight to the hospital.

"W-we don't have the hospital bag," you said nervous.

"That's okay. We'll call Scarlet or Chris when we get there and everything is gonna be okay, Doll face," Sebastian said calmly.

"Why aren't you freaking out like me?!" You asked feeling your first of many contractions.

"Cause I'm gonna freak out after we get you checked in where there's professionals around and when I know you and the baby are fine," Sebastian said reassuringly.

You chuckled slightly but you're absolutely terrified.

(Time skip)

You guys make safely to the hospital. You started getting out of the car and Sebastian is helping you. You stopped feeling another contraction. He got in front of you and you placed your head against his shoulder. He rubbed your back.

"Shhhh, just breathe, Y/n, just breathe for me," Sebastian said soothingly.

You tried your hardest to do what he said but you two would have to wait a second.

The pain subsided and Sebastian helped you out. You were fast going through the maternity doors and it shocked Sebastian but he easily kept up with you as you waddled. You two got up to the front desk and Sebastian held your hand.

"Hi, my wife is having a baby. I called in the car. Mrs. Stan," Sebastian said leaning against the desk and looking at the nurse.

"Oh yes, fill out these papers and a nurse will come over with a wheelchair and take your wife to a private room. Once you finish the papers you can just give it to your nurse," The nurse said handing Sebastian a clipboard with papers attached and a pen.

"Thank you," He said and led you over to the waiting area.

You both sat down side by side and you leaned against him taking deep breaths. He put the clipboard in his lap and took out his phone. He pressed Scarlett's contact and called her. He put it up to his ear and started to fill out what he could.

"You've reached Scarlett. I probably can't come to the phone right now or I just don't like you. Please leave a message."

Sebastian groaned and tried Chris Evans.

"Dude it's fucking early."

"Do I fucking care? No. Go to my apartment and grab the hospital bag, you know what it looks like, and Y/n's purse. Also, my iPad, Captain. Quit your bitching," Sebastian said as a nurse comes over with a wheelchair.

"You're so fucking rude! Why do you need that shit?!"

"Y/n is in labor and we didn't grab the shit," Sebastian said helping you into the wheelchair as you talked with the nurse.

"Dumbass."

"Screw you," Sebastian said walking beside you holding your hand as the nurse pushes you. "Just get the hospital bag and everything else."

"A smoothie would be nice," You said looking up at your husband.

"And a smoothie," Sebastian said.

"I'll try," Chris said.

They exchanged goodbyes and you make it to the private room. Sebastian helped you out of the wheelchair and he grabbed the hospital gown left for you. You waddled yourself into the bathroom taking the gown from his hands. You closed the door behind you. Sebastian grabbed a chair and pulled it the bedside. He sat down in it and continued on with the paper work for you.

Soon enough, the paper work is done and you're in the hospital bed being hooked up to a baby monitor. A nurse puts on the hospital bracelet onto your wrist and she also puts one on Sebastian.

"Knock knock, it's the Captain," Chris said coming into the room with the hospital bag and everything else that Sebastian asked for him to get.

Sebastian helped him out and placed everything on the couch in the room.

"Thank you," You said.

"You're welcome," Chris said giving you the smoothie you asked for. "How much longer?"

"It's gonna be awhile," one of the nurses said.

"You poor thing," Chris said hugging you.

"Yeah, it's gonna fucking suck," you said.

"It's all his fault. I'll beat him up for you," Chris said pointing to Sebastian and he just scoffed.

"Thanks," You said.

"I'll be back later, ya nerds," Chris said heading to the door. "I've gotta get my beauty sleep."

"See ya, Sleeping Beauty," Sebastian said waving him bye.

He curtsied and left closing the door.

(Time skip)

It's 1pm. The contractions suck. You threw up your lunch which sucks. Sebastian is gone to get your fuzzy blanket that you love so much and some socks since you aren't a big fan of the hospital ones. You can't get the epidural yet.

Sebastian finally comes back to find you on your side with your back to him. He placed your fuzzy blanket over you and he comes around to find you crying in pain. He takes one of your hands off the rail and he sits in the chair moving it even closer to you. He lets you grip tightly onto his hand. Sebastian moves your hair out of your face and he kissed your forehead.

"I'm so sorry, baby, I know it hurts," he said pressing his forehead against yours. "You're so strong. You've got this, Y/n."

"I d-don't know if- if I can, S-Sebastian," you cried.

"Yes, you can, Y/n. You're the strongest person I know and I know you can. Soon you'll get the epidural and it will be easier but you just gotta get over this part and it's gonna be hard but I know you can, baby. Then we'll have our little guy and he'll have the strongest mommy ever," Sebastian said tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear. "It'll be just the three of us and Chris."

You chuckled slightly and Sebastian wipes away your tears.

"I can't wait to meet our little boy," Sebastian said pressing his lips against yours.

"I c-can't either," you said.