Zaria Monee Jackson

As I laid in the hospital bed, I started feeling so much pain in my stomach! What was going on!?

Hours passed, and the pains started to get worst and all I could do was cry! I never felt anything like this before.

" You might have to have this baby prematurely. Right now, the babies conditions are not looking too good. " One of the doctors said to me as the walked in and along came Jeremiah, Jordan, and Lyric.

" Oh my gosh. " I screamed as I tossed and turned in the bed, the pains were unbearable.

" You alright baby? " Jeremiah asked standing over me.

" Noo! I can't take it. It hurts so bad! " I groaned

" It's gonna be okay, I promise. " Lyric hugged me. " I'm just glad you're okay and the baby too. "

After excruciating hours of unbearable pain, I went into labor. When I had my baby, all I could do was cry. I would've never thought this would be happening right now.

" What's her name? " The doctor smiled

" Zaria. Zaria Monee Jackson. " I smiled as I looked over at Jay.

" She's beautiful. " Jeremiah stared at the baby as his eyes began to water.

" She really is. I am so happy to have this blessing in my life, Khyrah, you do not know how happy I am. " Lyric said with the biggest smile on her face.

" So how much does she weigh? " Jay asked me

" The lady said 4 pounds. That's really small. " I rolled over and looked at Jay

" Khyrah, I really do love you and trust me when I tell you this. " Jay started walking towards my bed & grabbed my hand, " I know I've messed up. Made mistake and all but I'm only human. I know now that I have some very important responsibilities and whatever you need for you and Zaria, I will make sure you have it. "

I began to smile, it felt so good to have him by my side. " Well, thank you babe. It's very important that I have you on my team because with my mom and dad being dead, I have no one. " My voice began to break. I hated talking about my parents death, because after they died, I honestly felt empty. They would've loved Zaria so much.

It's nerve wrecking, to know my baby won't get to meet her grandpa or grandma.