Made A decision

Please Read

Ok so first I want to apologize for not updating like I said I was going to. School got really busy and I have been having a hard time prioritizing things and finding motivation and my interests change frequently. I was also wanted to wait and see if  there would be anymore comments so I could see what your opinions are.

 Ok, on with the important stuff I will be continuing this story as it is like quit a few of want, but there is a condition I am not happy with what I have written thus far so for me to be able to continue down this story line I must first rewrite it. I believe I have become a better writer sense I first begain this and my personality has changed quite a bit so this story really needs to be rewritten for me to be able to continue writing. My OC's appearance and personality may also change.  Also don't worry I won't delete the previous chapters, I know how annoying it can be when people do that and you want to go back and read them, I will just add more chapters to this book starting from the beginning.

PLEASE READ

Ok so I still have a few questions

If I were to change the name of my OC what would you want it to be? I will list a few suggestions for you to vote on

1 for if is should stay Aurora

2 for Linnea

3 for Lillian 

4 for Celaena 

5 for Akari

Ok and another thing I am most likely going to have some romance between her and someone I will let you vote.

6 for Titus 

7 for Kouha 

Thanks for reading and all the support I really appreciate it! Have a wonderful Day/Night