Chapter 4 part 3

Chapter 4 part 3

Questions

"Heh. I'm impressed a newborn vampire didn't kill his first meal, that's rare. Where's your lord? Surely you must be scared out of your wits otherwise you'd take it all. " A girl's voice comes from behind him, shocking him down to his bones the shivers reverberating throughout his spine.

Thinking to himself, *there's no one behind me, I can't hear a heartbeat haha I'm just going crazy there can't be anyone there it's just my imagination. I checked no one was in the general vicinity.* He turns around, and much to his surprise there is in fact a girl there waiting for his response. Instinct takes over and he responds to the question she asked, "Lord? I don't have one," internally his mind responds to him, *at least I'm not crazy that's a good thing right? Wait, she definitely doesn't have a beating heart...* slowly coming upon putting all of what just transpired together, his eyes widen and his mind screams the word; *fuck!* The words echo as the thoughts pour through his now conscious mind, reality crawling in the confounds of his brain eventually coming to understand the whole situation. *fuck* starts repeating over and over as he realises that she had just said something and is now motioning for him to follow her.

"Oh, a tossed away mutt then? Been quite a while since I've seen one. Come with me I'll fill you in on some things as well as supply you with some food." She says calmly motioning for him to follow.

He follows thinking about how to respond *I wasn't even paying attention, how can I remember what she said so clearly? This doesn't make much sense, I should try to figure this all out.*

"A mutt huh? Great I guess this whole thing is true then and I'm a fucking vampire." He pauses for a moment, and then continues to speak. "Yeah, OK cool I'll take you up on that offer I'm still really hungry." He felt the need to lie in order to prove himself a vampire. Still unsure of what was going on, biding his time to decipher what exactly was wrong in the world. Each new thought, every day something new pops up that frightens X. Fitting in was what was important. At least for now.

"Damn straight you're still hungry, it's been what 2 days since you turned? Takes that long for someone to lose complete control over themselves and attack the nearest human around for food." She explains. "I'm honestly surprised you didn't dig in, I'm glad I was here to prevent you from doing so, most cases that are like you end up with a massive investigation and we don't need more conspiracy nuts learning of our movement."

*2 days? It's been over 3 weeks... I'll think about this later, as of right now I need to procure blood apparently and she's the only one who can do so, well I mean I can attack random bystanders or try going to another hospital, but this option is clearly... easier.* He smiles while thinking to himself looking off into the distance, *I'm glad someone is going to help me through this, even if just a little.*

"What are you thinking about?" She asks, but continues talking without letting any time for him to answer her question, "Ehh, never mind, I don't really care about newborn vamps, I'll just give you most of my supply and put you into contact with someone who can be your main supplier for blood."