Chapter 4 part 1

Chapter 4 part 1

Bloodlust

*No, nono, no this is just too ridiculous, if I was or if this is even a thing the world would obviously know about something like this. I'm too hungry to think straight, maybe some food will clear my head* X thinks. He goes and attempts to eat some food only to have it almost instantly refused by his stomach; the urge to puke overwhelms him and all he tried to eat ends up into the sink. Distraught by the pain, the ability to think disappears forcing him into submission of his own action.

All consciousness is now taken from him, his body taking over all his actions. He goes out the door, locks it and grabs his car keys getting into his car and begins to drive. Driving to a point of no direction, lost in the metaphor that is his subconscious having control over his body.

Hours and a couple hundred miles pass, his mind is blank. Nothing to comes to mind, nothing really think of just simply reacting to the road and driving perfectly. Perfectly in mania, noticing each and every random sound from various locations such as a bird in a tree, to a dog barking from a street over, as well as increased vision allowing him to read street signs that would regularly be impossible to see. Each cars location noted within his subconscious, there isn't a need for him to worry. These senses make no alarms and his consciousness just ignores them as his sub consciousness has taken complete control. Lost in his manic state.

A few days pass, and another one. Each quicker than the last. He has been awake this whole time and finally pulls over and falls asleep. Asleep is a mere term to say time has past, to him though; he notices no difference. Waking up doesn't really mean much other than a few days,, his mind is still asleep but he drives on becoming hungrier as time goes on. The hunger proves too much finally providing hid conscious with a thought; *I wonder if I'll be able to stomach something this time.* Overcome by the need of nourishment he gives into the sin of gluttony and attempts to fulfill his desire. The desire for food. Sustenance.

He ends up at a cafe and orders a lot of food, simply asking for everything on the menu the waitress responds by saying one special coming up. He eats said food and simply says I'm still hungry, his stomach allowing him to finally actually hold something inside, a sigh of relief is exhaled as the air around him begins to relax. A short while passes and the waitress comes by again with more food and asks are you still hungry? He replies yes, I would like a lot more food please. Confused and mostly weirded out at the amount of food this guy can eat, she brings him four entrées this time. Coming back after a while, he had eaten all the food and simply says: "I am still hungry." Concerned the waitress asks how he can eat so much food, he replies I don't know but I haven't eaten anything in about five days. She ends up bringing him some more food, eventually he eats all it and decides to leave as he realizes that no one would ever be able to eat so much food though he isn't thinking that specifically he just doesn't want to have any problems so he quickly leaves after paying his bill and says, yes I have had enough to eat thank you. Driving into the next town, he stops off and goes to another diner simply asking for 3 meals worth of food this time before taking his leave. Still hungry, he moves on from town to town ordering food, his hunger not subsiding an inch,but instead growing slowly more and more strength as it begins to consume his very being. Each place, time and time again the hunger becomes satiated at a gradual rate.

Night finally comes and he rents a hotel for a few days saying he is not to be disturbed. He ends up sleeping straight for four days, when he receives a call from the front desk that he hasn't paid for today and that he has to pay otherwise they will kick him out. At this time he just takes a shower and goes to the desk and says here's the rent for the day, goodbye while putting the amount on the desk with irritated anger.

Eventually his hunger gets more dire, at this point he becomes more feral in his hunger and starts seeing people as food, more like their blood as food. His eyes become blood red and he becomes ferocious, all he wants and all he can think about is sucking the blood from a human. His thoughts consumed by the need of sustenance, the need of blood. Twisted and confused by the notion of even considering human blood as food, X becomes worried for himself. Worried that he needs to find another avenue to satiate his lust for gluttony.

He ditches his car and begins to walk through the streets not noticing anything except the heartbeats of those around him. Louder they beat, inside his head is all he can hear. Walking bottles of blood. In a few minutes all the noise he can hear is other people, moving, squirming, pulsating. He waits for a golden opportunity to drug a person with some anesthesia he found. Where? He can't remember, perhaps it was for something else. Perhaps he knew he needed it and picked it up during traversing across the country. A bottle of chloroform. One bottle. He continues walking around completely oblivious that he is being followed as the one following him has no heartbeat. Unable to hear them as his senses are only picking up live people, not those like him. An hour passes and he finally finds someone in an ally and walks up behind them while pouring the chloroform into a cloth, getting closer and holding it over their mouth. The struggle wasn't much, it ended as swift as a drink of water. He wants there to be silence and does not want to alert anything at all to his position or what he is doing. His teeth begin to alter as he feels the bloodlust rip through his core and is almost unable to contain his thirst, his hunger any longer.

He sees himself biting into the wrist of the man he had forced into sleep and begins to drink blood. Blood is all on his mind, nothing else. After some blood flows down his throat his consciousness begins to come back to him. Slowly he becomes aware of what he's doing. Slowly he realizes that if he continues he will suck this person dry. Dry to death. His hunger is still extreme but his subconscious prevents his thirst from continuing. His consciousness returns as the need for blood has relaxed and he steps back, thinking what did I just do? Still hungry and confused he cauterizes the wound to prevent this unknown man from dying of blood loss and then uses the gauze bandage he has and wraps the wound up nicely. It's done, he's still hungry but the intense blood thirst is gone. He's still hungry but nowhere near as hungry as he was before. He leaves the man, hearing his heartbeat and understanding somehow that this man will wake up in a couple of minutes weakened with a headache, the taste of metal and a sore throat but will not die. Drugs are a great thing, it's too bad he never made the connection to drug himself to remain human. He quickly remembers that he did some research on the matter and feels somewhat queasy at the thought of drinking pigs' blood, but his stomach is happy, and feels more energized than before. Finally he ate. Finally he was satisfied. But for how long? His senses have begun to calm down, from when he unconscious to now, he remembers all of what had transpired and is shocked at the changes that have been happening. Shocked at what he's become.