Naki: Playtime

I walked into Nakis mansion to see he was sitting down on a armchair reading a book with his kegs crossed. "Hey Naki" I said and he turned to me and smile, "Hello (Y/n)" He said. I walked over to him and sat in the armchair besides him, "Watcha reading" I asked. "American War by Omar El Akkad" He replied. "I've read that one before, it was good,  I'm actually happy your reading it" I say. He smiled and closed his book walking over to me and stopping when he was in front of me, "I'm bored and hungry" He said. "Oh, I guess we could go hunting-" I said but he cut me off, "No" He said. "No?" I asked. "I'm hungry, for you" He said putting his hands on the arm rest and leaning closer to me (What the fuck, cringing ass pick up line. Great job 😐😑Ahhhh)

I cringed as I felt his hot breath hit my face (go brush ya dam teeth, u get a peppermint then come talk) he got closer to me before kissing me on my lips. He then wrapped his arms around my waist as we stood up. I then pulled away from the kiss and felt a trail of saliva leave my lips. He then smirked and pick me up bridal style and jumped to the second floor running down the hallway to the master bed room. He threw me onto the bed and pinned me kissing me once again.

I then sat up and started to undo his white blazer and his blue button-up long sleeve underneath. He hooked my shirt with his finger and pulled it upwards. He sucked and kissed my collarbone and slowly snaked his arms around my back. He tugged at my bra clip and later unhooked it. I felt my bra slowly come off my skin and later felt a breeze of air hit my bare skin. He lowered his body and sucks and licked my nipples. I moaned and he smiled. He then rose and kissed my on the lips.

I then grabbed his shoulders and swung him making him sit on my bed and me in front of him or on the floor. I unbuckled his pant and pulled his Undergarments (😐😑🤦‍♀) down slightly grabbing is erect little friend and fiddling with it in my hands. He slightly grunted when I did this. I then licked his tip before running my tongue down his length sucking on his balls (🤢🤦‍♀🙅( and going back up to the top once again. I then started to pump on his shaft speeding up in the process. His low grunting turned to mediocre moaning.

His breaths started to get heavier and he began to grind against my hips. I then stopped and stood up pushing him into the bed and hovering overhead. I pulled my pants off and put his friend inside of me (What the fuck brooooo) I then began to ride his shaft. We both moaned and Naki flipped us over. I moved my leg and arched my back slightly, creating some friction so he would have more space so do his dirty work (Noooooo) he then picked up the pace and I started to moan and arch my back as he hit my weak spot, "You like that don't you" He said with a malicious smile on his face (no shit Sherlock.).

"Mmm yes Naki" I moaned without care (🤢 No gross) he then slid a finger inside my molten hot core (what the Fuck is that supposed to mean) and started the pump up and down. I moaned out even more. He then put his (Weiner) dick inside my mouth while pumping on my pussy (at this point I've gotten a little careless with keeping this story cleansed) he moaned and I did as well. "Naki.. " I moaned out. "(Y/n).. " He moaned as well. We could both tell that the both of us were getting closer to our peaks. I then pumped on his shaft and got on my hands and knees (Oh no) "Do it" I growled. (dam man chill) He then put his dick in my ass and began to pick up the pace (clean booty hole). We both moaned out in sync. "(Y/n) I'm gonna... " He said as he began to pant.

(Gunna do wat? Finish yo sentence) "I think I am to" I moaned it and raised my head before  dropping it. "Ahhhhh" (Neighbor: Shut the hell up over there! JUst kiDdIng) Naki yelled as he came into me and all over the bed. (ah look what u made me do) soon after I did as well. Douced in our sweet fluids, Naki pulled out and flipped me onto my back, laying ontop of me. "Ah (y/n), you felt so good" He said. I giggled. "Night Naki, love you" I said to him. "Night".

Oh my. Hey guys, hope ya enjoyed the chapter and shitty jokes. Stay Happy, Stay Alive, Stay Humanized(ifa know wat I mean) Byeee my tasty speget'$
❤💛💚💙💜UnpredictableThinker ♐UT
Made January 20th 2019 with 870 words
Sorry for any mistakes too-