"What makes you think I would be ashamed of you? What makes you think I'd just murder Bodhi? No, I wouldn't murder him, that'd be too easy! I'd make him suffer the way you have! And what makes you think this problem would make my life's problems worse? You know for a fact I owe you a lot for letting me stay at your house all the time! And the only reason I'm getting all pissed off about it is because I feel like you couldn't trust me enough to help you! I could've stopped it right when it started!" She shouted back, her fists clenched so tight they were white.

I felt tears prick at the corner of my eyes, "Fine you know what, never mind this. Screw it. And the only reason I didn't tell you is because I knew you would act like this!" I turned my heel and ran. I went back to study hall and sat there in the back not talking to anyone, not even Gaara or Hidan.

(There is gonna be some time skip so skipping lunch!)

In 5th period, which was Gym, I ignored everyone. Sasuke, Tenten, Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Temari, and Karin (who wasn't present.) were in that class. Plus, her. The eejit that was too stupid to realize that I was just protecting her.

We had to do stretches and fitting for our new Gym uniforms. Our Gym teacher was Master Jiraiya. But I just called him perv. I swore I saw him taking pictures and notes of us from in his office.

I asked Perv if I could run around the track that we had. He said it was okay as long as I was in view of his office. With a weird glance I walked down to the track field. I plugged in my iPod and switched it to Gotye's Somebody that I used to know.

Running around and around the track I started thinking about everything. As in like how Lexie was made. It wasn't pleasant. Keeping up my momentum in running I thought about what all happened that night.

I couldn't really remember anything but I knew it wasn't good. I was walking home from the store when I thought someone was following me.

I had run home, which was a mistake. I was living in a home all by myself. From what I do remember someone broke in stole some of my things raped me and then ran, luckily he got hit by a truck while running.

The bell interrupted my thoughts as I slowed myself down and I walked up to the swimming room the school had.

I know I should have gone to my actual 6th period but I just couldn't stand and sing. Time flew by as I sat there. Even in my 7th period I didn't do anything.

By the time we got out of school it was 5pm. Our classes were an hour long with 10-15 minute breaks in between.

I leaned against a wall on the outside of the school waiting some more time until I had night class. I watched people pass by me with dull eyes. Waiting seemed agonizing so I went back down to the track and ran.

I kept running until my timer on my watch told me it was time to go to night class, but I skipped it. I walked to all my other teachers knowing what I was doing and asked for my work. About a month of what we were going to learn from now.

They all knew I was emancipated and I told them I had other issues like work to deal with. They agreed reluctantly but I did get all the work I needed. Walking to my car I noticed a certain red head and raven haired boy still around and that I wanted to avoid.

I walked past them my arms full of work and didn't even give them a glance.

Keep walking I told myself. I went to my jeep placing the work I had in the back seat and headed to Miss Caulahan's house so I could pick up my child.

Miss Caulahan could tell by my expression that I wasn't going to be by anytime soon. She gave me a bag and told me only to open it when I was to my destination.

I nodded and picked up my angel. She told me about her day at Miss Caulahan's house. I smiled and laughed with her.

"Lexie hunny we are going to have an adventure for a few days so I need you to go get some of your favorite toys okay?" I told her.

She nodded and ran into the house. I gave a smile and grabbed my duffle bags. I filled them up with clothes, money and food. While Lexis filled one of her own with toys.

I know what you are thinking. What a wuss!? Running away from something little like that? Well when you have to raise a child on your own when you are only 16, have had a fight with your best friend, has dealt with an abusive boyfriend, have to work 3-4 jobs just to put a roof over your heads, try and keep good grades to stay on the scholarship then you can say I'm a wuss.

I picked up all the duffle bags along with what was needed extra and put it all into my jeep. Next I picked up Alexis and my purse and locked the door.

I took it all to the jeep. I turned on the radio and with a sigh drove off. For how long? I don't know for sure. But I needed to get away with my daughter.