Chapter 2

Moon's POV

"Come on Jeff don't tell me the oh so perfect killer is tired." I say mocking Jeff as he stops dead in his tracks glaring at me.

"You know if I n have to carry this girl back you would be dead by now." Jeff responds.

"Oh yeah, sure I believe you." I say still taunting Jeff.

He rolls his never blinking eyes, walking ahead of me now.

I run to keep up "How dare the leave the queen. I can have you beheaded for this kind of behavior."

"Look Moon. I do not give one flying fuck about your childish act, but we're on a mission so how about you grow the fuck up and act your fucking age. Because if you don't so help me I will cut you into tiny pieces and feed them to smile!" Jeff says stopping to glare at me.

"You think I like living here? You think I like living with you? God forbid you have to make light of this matter! And Zalgo knows how much I hate that fucking clown! If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here right now! I would still be with my family! At the most my little brother! I tried everything that night to save him....... He died later in my arms..... Do you have any idea how that feels at the age I was? Its all your fault? And for as long as we both shall live I'll annoy the shit out of you, and will never ever stop trying to kill you! So if you still think you're all big and bad step up! No? That's what I thought." I say blankly. I have no tears left to cry and only have hate in my heart for what happened that night.

Jeff was quite the rest of the way to the mansion. Once there I opened the door and let Jeff go in first. He throws Y/N on the couch and walks up stairs.

"Slender we have who ever this hell this is." I call out.

"Thank you Moon and thank you for working with Jeff. You two put your diff........... Who is this?" Slenderman looks down at the still unconscious girl thrown about on the couch.

"That's Y/N the girl you asked us to get." I respond.

"I requested Y/N Brooke, not Y/N Y/L/N."

"Well this is the girl that was at the address you told us." Jeff says holding his hands up in defense.

"I knew I should have never sent the two of you." Slenderman let's out a long sigh "You two deal with this problem."

"Deal with it in what way though?"

"In anyway Jeff I really do not care." And with that Slenderman was off.

_______________________________________
Y/N POV

I open my eyes in a strange room. Events from last night came rushing back to me, and that's when I seen them.

"YOU!"

"Well well well looky what we have here....... Little Miss. Sleepy head is awake." The girl that came to be known as Moon says.

"SHUT UP YOU BASTARD!"

"Also seems like someone has a attitude does she not?" Moon runs her index finger over a pocket knife. The black blade not once piercing her skin. "Listen here you're in a house full of killers! Not on of them giving a flying fuck rather or not you're dead or alive. So how about you shut the fuck up before I end up ripping your tongue out at the seam!?"

"Or better yet E.J does need some more kidneys. I bet yours would be tasty." Jeff mocks me as he runs a knife up and down my stomach, not hard enough to were it will cut me though.

I nod my head, swallowing hard "W-why?" Many thoughts go through my head as to why they kept me alive, and to why they killed my family.

"Why what?" Moon asks tilting her head to the side.

"You know why!"

"Excuse you I'm not a mind reader I'm a killer!" Moon snaps her finger before standing over me.

I couldn't do anything to her though, simply for the fact that my hands are tied behind my back.

"Why did you kill my family, but kept me alive?"

Moon puts a finger to the side of her cheek as if deep in though "Well you see it was like this. Our boss Slenderman told us to bring back a girl named Y/N. Instead of getting the right Y/N we got you instead. We had to kill your family because well no witnesses man. You should know how that is. You kill, rob,drug, kidnap, or do whatever to someone you leave no witnesses left behind. You know basic killer knowledge."

"So why not kill me now that you know I'm not the right Y/N?"

"Well that's a good question, but well you see I want to kill you and so does Jeff so.....  You can pick who you want to kill you. Die by fire and ice or by a simple little blade?'

"You literally want me to pick who is going to kill me?"

"Yes!"

"In that case I choose no of you guys so get the hell away from me."

Jeff jumps on top of me easily pinning me to the wall "You watch your mouth!"

Moon tackles Jeff off of me "Hey who said you can kill her?!"

"MOON! JEFF! KNOCK IT OFF THIS INSTINCT!" The voice came from a tall man with no face and it echoed through my ears making me yelp.

"Oh come on boss you can hurt her but we can't?"

"No I have a better offer. Y/N how would you like to live with us?"

"YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW SLENDERMAN!"

"As your proxy I do not agree with this sir but I respect your choice." Moon bows before stepping towards me and undoing my hands.

"The choice is yours, but remember you have no one else to go to. And if you tell anyone about us I will kill you myself."

I think hard before opening my mouth to reply.