"Oh honey, your dad asked me to tell you to start packing" Charlotte says.

"Mmh" I say passing by her.

"Oh and, Prince Colton's here" she says making me stop suddenly.

Colton?! Here?! Now?! How...okay I know that one. But like seriously?! The guy's stalking me.

"He can't see you dressed like this!" Tia says, freaking out.

"Ya think I don't know?!" I snap, freaking out even more.

Hold on! Why do I suddenly want to look good in front of him? I shake my head and look around. I've gotta hide, but if I do someone's going to receive my Pizza and I'll get it with more than half slices gone...and I don't want that!

I groan loudly and turn around bumping into my dad and spilling his Starbucks all over my sweater.

"Dad!" I cry.

"Oh sorry sweetie" he says looking at the ugly stain on my sweater. "Hey, aren't those the slippers your mother's been looking for?".

"Yes dad, and you're not telling her, okay?" I say with a smile.

He laughs and the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it" I say and head for the door.

"Pizza Palace. I have a delivery for a Ms. Graham?".

Finally!

I smile and take the box from the man and rush upstairs to my room. I was feeling very sticky already. I drop the box in front of my dresser and quickly take off the sweater. I let out a huge sigh of relief and throw the sweater on the floor.

"Finally!" I breathe and lean on the door, closing my eyes.

"Alexis?".

The familiar male voice makes my eyes fly wide open.

WTF?!

I turn around and see him, comfortably sitting in the couch, with his legs crossed and a stupefied but amused look on his face. My mouth drops.

Shit!

I quickly reach down, grab my sweater and put it back on.

Yuck!

"What in goddess' name are you f***ing doing in my room Colton?!".

"Watching a strip show obviously" he chuckles. "You should have continued, I was enjoying it".

"You wish!".

Gosh he's such a pervert!

"What do you want in my room Colton?" I ask with a sigh. “Don't you have princely duties or something to attend to?”.

He stands and moves up to me. I stare at mom's unicorn slippers. I could feel his breathing on my neck.

"I do... you" he whispers, making me jump a little.

I feel the sparks.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" he whispers, his lips slightly brushing my neck.

I close my eyes and fight back a moan.

Stop it Alexis, he's playing you!

"Your highness, please step away from me. I know karate" I say.

He just pauses and clench his fist, his knuckles turning white.

"Way to ruin the moment!" Tia growls.