|• Chapter Three: Part Two •|

Chapter Three: Part Two : UNEDITED

Redamancy | 'red-a-"man-sE | noun | the act of loving in return.|

________________________________

"Momma!" Brandy smiled. He jumped on the couch, aiming to get into my arms,"ok you catch me!" He laughed. I held out my arms and grabbed the boy when he jumped off of the couch and into my arms. He adjusted his arms around my neck and sat up a bit.

   "You know your getting too old for this right?" I laughed when he shrugged.

    "Sooooo?" He knocked his head back, giggling.

   "That means I can't be picking you up anymore, plus I got my hurt hand baby," I said softly, my bandaged hand rested on his back. He wrapped his legs around my torso.

     I turned my heel so we could swirl, Brandy continued to laugh. I laughed along with him, pulling him close to my chest.

     "Hey, I love you Sparks," I whispered softly into his small ear which he laughed from my voice tickling his ear as he spoke back,"Mmm, I love you too Momma," he wrapped his arms around mine and then got out of my grasp, running over to his little dinosaurs that he had on the couch,"Here!" He smiled and held up the small velociraptor.

     I took the small toy,"the dinosaur?"

     "Mhm, they go rawr!" He did an impression of a dinosaur rawring as he turned the toy side to side in his hand.

     I laughed and walked over to him, taking the small toy from him and acting like it was moving along the couch, and then tackling his T. rex.

   "Attack!" Brandy laughed, he tried to beat my velociraptor by moving his T. rex side to side to hit my toy. I playfully tipped the small dinosaur toy to the side, letting it lay on the couch,"oh no!" I laughed.

   "My dinosaur like you and daddy! You guys get the bad guys dead!" He smiled,"Ill help you when I get older, mhm,"

   "We do get the bad guys," I smiled at Sparks, messing with his hair,"but when your older your going to go to school, you gotta be a lot older then me to fight the bad guys,"

"mhmmmm, fight me again!" He laughed, and sat his toy up, waiting for me to do the same to mine. Once I got the velociraptor on his small feet, Brandy went in for the attack.

The dinosaurs collided as we both moved it side to side, Brandy made small rawr noises. I laughed as he won again, which I sat the velociraptor down,"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, can I have cookies?" He asked, looking up at me, his hand tightened on the toy.

"Two, but then I'll have to make you lunch later," I said softly