Chapter 3

*3rd pov* 

Rias was furious. Not only did Koneko disappear along with Asia, and Akua, but also her pawns brother, Ken also got away from her. Using demonic sources, she knew his heritage and she covered him. The last known elf was a big deal. They are known for them combining holy and nature magic and, if trained, have the potential to learn senjutstu. Such a powerful piece under her control would not only break her marriage contract, but may also get her nominated to succeed her brother as Maou!

She was convinced that Ken could be as easy to manipulate as his brother, who only needed to be promised breasts to sellout his own brother. Rias had issei wrapped around her fingers thereby securing a longeinus to power her ambitions. 

But now her trophy piece was gone along with several of her other pieces and she didn't have much time to find them before the seals break! 

Rias: Ise! Call your brother! We need him to join us! 

KIba: What about the others?

Rias: We will look for them later. *in mind* If the stories are to be believed, Ken is worth more than the other three combined with the right training... I MUST have that power!

{With Ken}

Ken: So how is this going to work? I get in front of the chapel then what? I doubt that I can just walk in the door and tell them to take me to the hidden shrine. 

Tree: Fear not young one, the spirits of your ancestors are strong in that place. It was once the center of their kingdom. With the collapse imminent, there isn't likely to be any major threats as heaven would lose more strength. 

Asia: What about us? 

Tree: Your best chance at survival lies with Ken as well. I restored your previous forms and returned the chess pieces to your old master, so your unlikely to find safe haven with devils. 

Ken cell phone rings. 

Ken: Hello

Issei: Hey it's your brother. Where are you?

*Ken pov* 

Everyone looks at me and I mouth Issei's name. Thinking about it, while yelling at him for answers seems prudent, keeping up the illusion might get me more results.

Ken: Why do you ask?

Issei: You need to come home now!

Ken: OK again. Why?

Issei: Listen to your brother! I said come here now! No-one I mean Rias wants to talk to you!

Ken: You mean that red haired creepy girl who was next to the coach when you got your ass beat? 

Issei: WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!

Ken: Wow man. For a guy who tried to reach me the "glories of oppai" when I was six, you sure seem to be pressing those manners hard. Tell you what, how about you give her the phone and she can talk then. 

Issei: Why can't you just come here?!

Ken: Because my life doesn't revolve around her wants. I got stuff to do. Now either give her the phone so I can get this over with or I'm hanging up. I'm busy right now.

Issei: With what?!

Ok this is getting nowhere. I'm wasting time arguing. Ok he wants to know might as well...

Ken: I'm about to waltz into the Vatican, kick some ass, and save a princess.

Issei: Listen here you little smartass! Either get over here right now or I'll tell our parents and drag you here! 

Yup didn't believe me... Well I tried telling the truth so..

Ken: nah I'm good. 

And I hung up on his breast obsessed ass. 

Asia: Did he... ask about us?

Ken: No. All he said was to get over there to speak with Rias. 

Koneko: ...She was going to try and recruit you by force. That's her plan...

Ken: Why does she want me so badly?

Akua nervously shuffled about uncomfortable.

Akua: umm... At first she thought you were like me... A vampire... But when she asked me to check... I told her you weren't... I think she knows what you are... IMSOSORRYIDIDNTMEANTOGIVEITAWAY!!!

She then hid behind Koneko again. 

Ken: That still doesn't explain why me. I was nothing special until earlier today. 

Koneko: She is convinced that she can use you to end a marriage contract and gain power in devil politics. 

Ken: So she's mental, got it.

Tree: The gate is ready.

{Kuoh}

*3rd pov*

Issei walked over and told Rias that Ken wasn't available which didn't help her mood. She tried to contact her other pieces via magic, but it wasn't working. Then on her desk was a flash and their evil pieces appeared along with a note stating the it freedom and undemonicization (Yes I did make that word up). 

Kiba: So they just left?

Rias: Seems like it... 

Akeno: What do we do? Are we going to look for them?

Rias: We can't. They could be anywhere. I've already made the call and they're considered stray devils now. 

Akeno: Isn't that a little harsh? 

Rias: No! They deserve it! After all I did for them they betray me! They are easily replaced anyway. 

Issei: WHAT ABOUT MY HAREM!!

Rias: We will replace them Ise. There is no real loss. Koneko and Akua refused to use their full potential and Asia can be replaced with a competent mage. The only real problem is Ken. Untrained, he called upon his power and overwhelmed Kiba. We need to find him and get him on our side! Ise keep trying to call him. The rest of you, look around the city to find him. Force him to come here if you must, just get him here. 

Kiba: And the others?

Rias: Bring them back of you can, otherwise kill them. They must learn the price of betrayal. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n sorry this is short again. I didn't get much time to write this weekend. I also decided to do something different with Ganondorf. He's either going to be genderbended or going to be shoved into a sacred gear like ddraig and albion and given to one of the less powerful people in dxd. Not sure which option yet but if I do go sacred gear I got the perfect host lined up. Not an OC but a human without a sacred gear... The idea that they will host an incarnation of evil seems funny to me. I'll get to the church raid next time. Thank you for reading and guess who I got lined up if you want.