Epilogue :)

Jenna's P.O.V

The Dress is beautiful. Its long. With sparkels and A Bow aroung the chest, Hannah, Courtney, Tia, And Summer all look beautiful in there gowns too. Were having One big Wedding on live t.v! Not many people are coming but paps are trying to get in.

"I can't believe this is Happening!" Tia Looked in the mirror. "I feel like a fairy tale!"

"Me to!" Hannah smiled, "MURP!" Everyone laughed. Carefree, its been A year since the engagements and everyone is madly in love. Hannah and Harry were so in love that Hannah is now, 1 week pregnet, But I'm the ONLY one that knows cause I found her pee stick in the trash. But I'm happy for her.

I looked in the mirror and froze. Everything thats ever happened to me came rushing back.

"Jenna! Snap out of it! Its all over now." Hannah was shaking me.

"Sorry, I just never thought i'd live to see this moment." I wiped a tear from my cheek.

I heard music playing. Crap. I'm not ready. It finally hit me.

"Thats our Que." Summer breathed, And we all lined up. Summer, Me, Tia, Hannah, Then Courtney. The flower girl walked out in front of us. And we followed. The boys looked Amazing. Louis looked like he was crying. We finally reached the boys and i steped up to Louis.

"You Look amazing." He wishpered. I smiled, This is It, The moment I've been waiting For.

"You may now kiss the Bride!" The priest smiled. I am now officaly Jenna Tomlision.

Authors P.O.V

And They Lived Happly Ever After..

Jenna's P.O.V

Thats What You Think....