Somethings not Right here.

Hannah's P.O.V

"JENNA!" I jumped as Jenna walked into our house, "How was your date?!"

"Well it was..." She paused making her face look sad. "AMAZAYN! See what I did there!" We both laughed Jenna and I have a special relasionship.

"DID YOU KISS?!" I paniced

"Maybe, maybe n- OK WE KISSED!!" Jenna started out all misterious. But failed to lie. "And As of today I am Louis's Girl friend."

"Oh my LANTA!" I danced.

"So how was Harry?" Jenna winked.

"Oh you know, little bit of this little bit of that...then BAM! Were a couple!!" I tried to act like it was a cake being baked. but I'm not as good as Jenna is at acting.

"Ahhhh!!" Jenna's scream broke my ear drums. "Double date!!" It was always our dream to double date. We spent the rest of the night talking about our date. ".....Then I got a call from some number threating me. It is probalbly lillians friends."

"You got that call too!? I asked the others but they didn't get called." I sounded shocked. but i wasn't surprised. "Sounds like somthing Lillian would do."

"Well what ever it was, It wasn't worth the time." Jenna yawned. "I'm pooped. Night Hannah."

"Night Carrot Queen." I smiled and grabed my Iphone. I pulled up my twitter, 1,000 new followers! I wonder why...Oh Harrys New comment.

@HannahBear I had soo much fun tonite! Love you! Xx

Wow goodbye normal life.

Jenna's P.O.V

I ran, Ran as far as my little legs would take me. I'm only 10 and I'm gonna die. I ran into a small dark ally...dead end, I heard his heavy breathing, and i could smell the alcohal. "Daddy, Please, leave me alone!" I cried.

"You killed her, so I should kill you." He came closer and closer. I scaned the area, bingo, a small opening, If i just- BAM! pain burned through my face. I paniced and pushed past him, but he was to strong his hands grasped around my neck, "You die right her right now."

"STOP, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!"

I bolted up Screaming. Sweat was pouring down my face, and my bed was destroyed, from my trashing. I couldn't controll my breathing.

"H-hannah! G-g-get In H-h-here!" I screamed, I was having a panic attack. Just then Hannah bursted into my room.

"Shhhhh! Calm down it was just a dream." Hannaha wraped her arms around me, I cried harder and harder. I've had this dream almost everyday for the past week and Hannah knew. That night I got lucky, I survived, but he left me with emotional issues. "Breath in, Breath out..." Hannah motioned. I slowly snaped back to normal.

"Pheww," I sighed, It was all over, I wiped the tears from my eyes, "Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I'm kinda having some writers block so i'm updating this chapter slowly lol. sorrry!!

**The Next Day**

"Wakey wakey, You need to make eggs and bacey!!" Hannah's Face got close to mine smiling

"Whoa! Moring Breath Hannah!" I waved my hand in front of my face. "Theres this great new invention called mints. You should try 'em."  We bothed laughed.

"Ok seriously get up, We need to meet hte boys at the studio downtown, In three hours," Hannah pulled me out of bed, She was half ready she was dressed and she had breakfast, All she needed to do was hair and make up witch takes her 2 hours. I am a faster person in the morning then her.

"I'm up, I'm up, Now go do you hair so I can do mine." I pushed Hannah out the room. I pulled Out my Skinny jeans, convers, And my blue V-neck, Superman shirt, (Ironic right?) I ran into the bathroom to shower. After that I ate my favorite cereal, And brushed my teeth. as I went to do my Hair and make up. My phone Rang. "Olo, who dis?" I chuckled.

"Again, Your worst nightmare." Not again I thought to myself.

"Listen your prank calls are getting REALLY annoying, So you better back off." I made myself sound threating.

"Oh its no prank," The person on the other end laughed. "Watch your back B!TCH!" The line went dead. Great. Another worry.

"Hannah, Can you help me with my hair?" I asked barging into the room, She was on the phone.

"Oh my Lanta, There relly freaking me out now." Hannah tossed her phone against the bed.

"What? Did you get another-" I was cut off.

"Yea, did you?" I nodded. "Well we better watch our backs" Hannah said sarcasticly. After about 1 hour we were completly ready, It was a 15 minuet drive to the studio, And we had to be ther in 30 minuets. "Lets get there early so we can prank the boys!" Hannah jumped.

We hopped into the car, And started down the road. As usuall I took the back roads to avoid traffic. About half way there ther was two kids on the side off the road one was flaging us down the other looked as if she was passed out. I pulled over. "Oh my, What happened, Whats the matter?" I asked franticly, Hannah ran to the girl who passed out.

"Well we were playing a game and A-a man drove by and hit her!" the girl wasn't crying. Somthings wrong here. Should I- Suddenly A sharp pain eruped in my neck, I heard Hannah Sherik. That was the last thing I hear. I fell into A World of darkness.