Why are we here?!

Louis's P.O.V

"Where are they?" Harry ran his fingers through his curls. "They were suppost to be here by now!"

"Calm down Hazza, Maybe there running late, How about this, We give them about 10 minuets, If they don't show up we go to Hannah and Jenna's house to see if there there." I stoped Harry from pacing. "Ok?" Harry nodded. Wow he must really like Hannah, Although its not like Jenna to be late. Should I be worried, No there fine probalby got lost and don't want to call for Directions. Haha They probably want to go in the wrong direction even though theres only ONE DIRECTION.

"Louis Its been Ten minuets, Lets go!" Harry pulled me into his car.

"Correction, Its only been 5." I snaped at Harry, But being Harry He still keep on driving. When we finally arrived. Somthing didn't seem right. The front door wasn't locked. But Harry Waalked right in, I grabed his shoulder. "Somthing is not right,"

"So there probably here if The doors unlocked." Harry walked forward. I hesatatied but went after him. "Hannah. Jenna, You here?" Harry looked around. Harry went into the kitchen, I went upstairs.

"Hannah? Jenna?" I walked into each room. "Are you there?" I walked into Jenna's room. I walked around to see posters of me, harry, zayn, niall, and liam. That explains her ringtone yesterday. Ringtone, Her phone! Its on her desk next to Hannahs. But Hannah Texted me earlier. I walked to the phones. Then I heard a crashing noise in the kitchen. I whiped around only to have a black rag shoved into my mouth and over my eyes, Blackness over took me.

Hannah's P.O.V

My head throbed. My back ached. I pulled myself up and rubed my eyes. I'm not on a bed, Or in my room. I am in a medium dark room, with one bared window, and A cold hard floor. Jenna was lying next to me. "Jenna, Jenna Wake up!" Whipsered.'

"Ow, My head," Jenna whined. "Wait where are we?" It finally hit me, The girls, The Hit to the back of or heads. the kidnapping. Jennas eyes widened. I guess she remembered too. I heard voices in the hall. "Get down act asleep!" Jenna mouthed to me. We both went back to our poses and acted asleep.

"Put em over there and hurry before they wake up." A Dark voice over took the room. "We'll finish them tomorrow just as Jessica, Instructed." They all walked out of the room. Jessica? Jessica planed this! She's trying to kill us?!

"Hannah look!" Jenna poked me, I looked to where she was pointing. Oh My god. It was Harry And Louis. Before I knew It Jenna Crawled over to them. "Louis! Oh My God Wake up!" She started to cry. I didn't reilize that I was crying too untill I felt a tear on my cheek.

"Harry?" I crawled over to him. "Wake up." I began to lose it. "Jenna, Why In hell are we here? Wait I know, Jessica and lillian, But why them? And Not just us! Its our fault and we pulled them into it!"

"Ow, My Head." Harry pulled up rubbing his head.

"Harry!" I jumped and huged Harry.

"Hannah! What are you doing here?" He pulled away.

"Long story short. Jessica, the girl who makes our lives hell. Kidnapped us, probably for revenge." I tried to make it as smiple as possable.

"Why is everyone so loud?" Louis got up. Jenna Went crazy.

"LOUIS!" She smiled, "Your awake!" She hugged him. "Ok hannah explain the story to louis now." I did just that. Louis's Face droped.

"So she Kidnapped us for revenge." Louis tried to put the pieces together. "Wait then how did she know bout us?"

"Um, I never told anyone." Jenna and I said in unision. We both knew the boys are not completely stupid and post somthing on twitter right?

"None of the boys did, Exept for Me, But I didn't put were we were at and...Oh crap." I knew where Harry was going with this. My followers. They see every tweet. But  Jessica and Lillian Don't have twitters. This is not making any scince.

Jenna's P.O.V

I rubbed my Tempels trying to Capture everything. Why would Jessica do this? Her wost revenge usually is Spreading Rumors and Sh!t like that. Not Kidnapping People. This Dosn't make any since. I started to Cry. Louis Kissed my forehead.

"It will be ok. Were going to get out." He reasured me, But what if we never do?