Beauty is your power, smile is your sword

ANDREW ROBERT FOWLER

Faye walked into my room and I stretched. "Morning sleepyhead." She laughed. "Good morning." I said, smiling. She smiled back, her smile was beautiful. A big bright shiny smile. I loved her smile, it brightened up my day, my world.

"Are you coming downstairs?" She asked me, picking up a cup from my messy room floor which I shared with Mikey. "Um, sure.." I said, pulling on a shirt and we both ran down the staircase of road trips new house.

We walked into the living room to see Myra, Brook, and Rye, in a corner whispering. Jack and Sydia, chatting casually, and Mikey, playing his phone. "The best people have entered the room!" Faye screamed and I burst into laughter. "Your laugh is so annoying.." Rye moaned. "I'm hurt." I said, jokingly crossing my arms. "It's kinda cute though." Rye added. "Thank you." I said, walking over and quickly kissing him. "Randy!" Jack said. "I. Am. Not. Gay." I laughed. "That's what they all say.." Myra said, everyone staring at her. Then we all burst into fits of laughter.

SYDIA ELISE YOUNG

Soon, me and Faye decided to head home from the boys house. Brook had begged Myra to stay and she reluctantly gave in to him.

"She'll probably stay over." Faye said, driving home, her on the wheel, me on the passenger seat. I nodded silently and looked in the car mirror.

I hate living like this...

Oh no, here's my little voice. It stays inside my head, tells me bad choices makes me choose them, tells me bad things, makes me believe them. I always listen. Because it's me.

I'm so so uglyyy...

I couldn't even disagree but right here wasn't the time. In Faye's car. No.

Just shut up. You annoy everyone..

I know..

When I got home, Faye slept at mine. Then my phone started blowing up and I checked it.

IrishMan☘️ has added SydiaSays🎈to the group

IrishMan☘️- Hi.

Bumblebee🐝 - Hello my fellows sup?

NotACactus🌵- Hey

IrishMan☘️- Is Sydia gonna leave me hanging?

NotACactus- it's a sad life mate.

IrishMan☘️-?

Bumblebee🐝 has added DontBitch😒 and DaedSarym🐬 to the group

DontBitch😒- wtf do you want Ryan?!

Bumblebee🐝-you.

Brooktheduckymonkeyelf🙈-Omg what..

IrishMan☘️-Brooks here! 😄😄

Brooktheduckymonekeyelf🙈-hi

DontBitch😒-Ryan I'm disturbed..

NotACactus🌵- umm rye back off..

DaedSarym🐬- ohhh defensive Andy jealous Andy. Hot.

Brooktheduckymonkeyelf🙈- no 😭😭

Bumblebee🐝- da fuq brook?

Brooktheduckymonkeyelf🙈- mmm

DaedSarym🐬- yeah he LOVESSS me. 😂

Brooktheduckymonkeyelf🙈- we were friends...

Me- WERE and also I'm nicknaming you guys..

IrishMan☘️- ok and yay I thought u left,

SydiaSays🎈 has nicknamed the members Rye🐝, Brooklyn🙈,Jack☘️❤️
Mikey👾, Andy🌵, Myra🐬, and Faye😒.

Faye😒- you did me last? YoU bItCh!
Me-Oh, shit it comes up gawd help.

Jack🍀❤️- ohhh that's the heart!

Myra🐬-omg pray OTPPP

Me- shut up you and brook are the ones deeply in love

Faye😒-night bitches.

Jack🍀❤️-now who's the bitch here?

Faye😒- 1. Sydia 2. Sydia 3. Sydia

I closed my phone down, I was genuinely hurt by that. She was probably joking but I am a bitch.

I cut myself then, twice. I'm sorry, I can't control it. This is all a waste of time. I'm just fat and ugly.