It is in your moment of decision, your destiny is shaped.

BROOKLYN GIBSON DAVID AVRAAM WYATT

I lay staring at the ceiling. I knew something was up with Myra, but why wouldn't she talk to me? Did I hurt her?
In reality, I was totally afraid. She wasn't answering my calls. Jack was trying to sleep and I felt I was disturbing him, so I left the Jacklyn room.

I didn't know where I could go, what I could do...this was all so....confusing.

Please god, help me. Help Myra. Is she safe, god is she?!

MYRA LAVENDER JULIS

I was laying in a bed. Not my bed, no..someone else's.
My friend, Fayes bed.
She was not here with me, she was down the stairs getting food. I decided I wasn't hungry and it was late so I stayed upstairs. The truth why I was ignoring brook, was because he had started to annoy me. He seems like...obsessed with talking to me now. I do love brook, but I want this to stop, before it gets bad.

Yes, I love brook. He doesn't feel the same way, I know it. But it'll fade. It's just a crush, you know...

Faye then walked in.
"Hey, when we gonna go to Sydias house?" She asked me, eating a piece of toast. "It's literally eleven at night.." I said laughing. Faye shrugged. My phone rung and it was Brook again!

This time I answered, here's our call.

🙈 = brook 🐬= me

🙈: Hey, why've you been ignoring me Myra?

🐬= Oh um phone was silent sorry lol.

🙈= ok Well come over in the morning,

🐬= can't.

🙈= whyyyyy? Skye can come too, Andy will hang out with her. We all will. Please?

🐬= I'm going to my other friend, Sydia. We have to go to hers..

🙈= bring her,

🐬= You guys don't even know her!

🙈= we can meet her. First time for everything,

🐬= she is NOT good with strangers, Brooky.

🙈= Awe, did you just call me Brooky?

🐬= What..no...heh.. *blushes behind phone *

🙈= sureeeee. Just bring her round tomorrow. I really really miss you. Ok?

🐬= I can tell. And fine, we'll bring her. Won't go well but whatever. See you in the morning. Bye

🙈= Kk bye love you..

🐬= Did you just tell me you lo-

🙈= *hangs up*

I put my phone down from my ear and giggled. I swear, that boy played with my emotions. Why did I love him so much?