Everytime I see you, I fall in love all over again.

BROOKLYN GIBSON DAVID AVRAAM WYATT

As soon as I heard a door close and voices I ran down the stairs in just my boxers. There she was, Myra, the girl I fell in love with just over a year ago. As soon as I saw her, I think I loved her more.

She smiled at me and outstretched her arms. I ran and hugged her, and she whispered in my ear, "Don't think I didn't hear you last night at the end of the call.."

I lightly blushed, pulling away. I mouthed sorry to her. I then noticed there was a short girl standing behind her, hiding. Mikey walked out of the kitchen with Jack and Rye.

"Oh hey guys. Hey Myra, hey Faye." Rye said. "Hi rye," Faye said. "Where's Andy?"

"I think he's up in his room." Mikey replied.

RYAN LEONARD BEAUMONT

"Ok, and brook. Put some clothes on, don't want Myra all over you." Skye said before running up to Andy. Me, Mikey, and Jack laughed. We all moved from the back hall to the sitting room.

A small girl sat down next to Myra. I don't think I've met her before. "Guys, this is Sydia. She is one of my best friends, along with Faye. She is quite introverted and anti social. She won't talk to you right now, but I'm sure she'll grow on you." Myra said loudly, putting her arm around the small skinny girl. "Hello Sydia. My names jack.." Jack said, walking over to her sofa, across the room, where her and Myra were sitting.

SYDIA ELISE YOUNG

I looked nervously at the Jack guy. He sounded Irish, and omg I love Irish people. I always wish I was Irish. But I'm English, Myra and Faye are American. "You have to talk." Myra whispered to me sadly. "I-I'm.. Sydia...." I said quietly and shyly. Jack held out his hand and I shook it. I felt something like electricity shoot up my arm.

Shit, I can't like this guy already!

Soon, I had known everybody and now I could talk to them without getting nervous and I felt comfortable with them, close.

But I knew at some point...

They would all judge me.