Later on, after a warm bath, you threw yourself on the soft sheets of your bed and fluffy pillow.

The dim light from outside gave the room somewhat of a calming aura around it. It felt nice.

Toshinori Yagi.

For some reason, the face of him kept interrupting his aimless thinking. That bright smile the golden hair....it felt familiar yet Foreign, you're sure you didn't meet him before but he just looked so familiar.

Maybe a dream or just as a stranger on the street, who knows, since you are sure as hell didn't know at the moment.

" Toshi..." it was pleasant and cute.

He was cute .

You chuckled at the thought, you thought someone was Cute that's new well at least for the meantime it is, it's not like you don't find other people cute too you do, you had some puppy crushes before but they never really lasted for long.

With you, it was never expected since you really just didn't judge by looks at first sight. Boy or girl it didn't matter you just liked who you liked, you believed if you liked someone you should like them for who they are first.

And with that in mind, you still didn't really consider dating someone seriously.

Why am I thinking about this now I have more important things to worry about...like going to the nurse tomorrow.

The next morning was calm as usual there was only you in the house since he went back to his job.

You rubbed your eyes waiting for your U.A jacket to dry off in the washing machine, in hopes it wouldn't be so cold when you wear it on your way to school.

Kane actually left a decent breakfast that day. A waffle with some fruit.

Is he pitying me?

Thinking too much into it wasn't necessary since honestly, you'll take whatever you'll get.

It was a little windy but not freezing seeing that the sun was still up, it felt nice somehow.

Your lips parted taking in a long breath of fresh air, feeling the most calm in a while making your fangs turn to the sweet color of baby blue.

" at least one of us seems relaxed " your eyes shut open at the familiar deep voice of your friend " relaxed? Yeah sure if you consider the-" turning around to face him you saw how tired he seemed to be.

His green eyes were almost shut red and his posture was uneven with his tie undone along with the messy curls on his head.

He even wore the glasses he usually ditched for eye contact.

" well, you look trash ".

" thanks. You look garbage as well ".

He slung his arm around your shoulder letting his weight be on your body.

" your uncle in town ?" He nodded his head with a tired smile " that man has no mercy. I've been working out with him the second he walked in the house".

" shouldn't you be used to harsh training by now, you're in the training department in U. A ?" You raised your eyebrow at him.

" shut up it's crazy, I relay on my Quirk too much since it doesn't need any Physical power but with him, I'm forced to work out normally till the braking point " he sighed heavily.

" hmm...I see " Ash Quirk it's such an interesting one.

Exorcism.

The ability to get into someone's mind and dig in their deepest darkest most disturbing thoughts and use it against them in the form of a monster.

A Quirk somebody would think it would suit a villain more then a hero but no Ash was anything but a villain especially with a personality that is so bright and calmingly soothing.

So it's funny when he tells people about his hero name.

The Exorcism hero: Exorcist.

" oh yeah, I need you to fix my hero suit again " at that point you pushed him away for the one you were in front of the U. A gates and two he ripped his suit again for the sixth time this semester..... it was starting to get on your nerves " Ask someone else I'm busy I have other more projects then to rebuild your suit again !".

"..... but you're the best Rainbow come on I'll be more responsible I swear !!" .

You ignored him but did that stop him from following you inside nope.

" uhhhh man...fine. And you need to go visit the nurse I can see your strange limping...".

" I know ".

" Rainbow ?".

"......"

" Buddy ?".

"....."

"..... I'm really am sorry ".

" I know...You remember who graduated from the hero department from the past three years ? " it was an odd question coming from nowhere but the black-haired boy smiled and took it to heart to answer " actually since the school first opened by first and last name all thanks to my mom ".

His family is kinda nuts.

" anyways have you heard of a student called Toshinori Yagi ? " his eyes wandered for a minute then lit up with almost excitement and disbelieve " man this needs a sitting ".

" a sitting what you talking about ?".

" I'll tell you at lunch break ok " before you could ask any further the bell rang warning the students that classes will start soon.

Toshinori Yagi who are you ?.