Chapter Six: "I want to fly though I have no wings"

Word Count- 649

*If this book gets to 1,500 reads i will make a special chapter that is 3,000 words or more!*

*Two weeks later*

*Colby's POV*

"Mr. Brock, you are officially discharged, here are your clothes," The nurse said handing me my clothes I smiled at her, "Your medication will be at the front desk on your way out by the pharmacy. Do you have anyone that can drive you home?"

"Uh," I thought, "Yeah, actually I have one of my friends coming to pick me up, they should be here soon."

She walked out of the room I closed the door behind her and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, into my eyes, they glowed red.

*Trigger warning- verbal abuse*

Colby, Oh dear, you'll never be good enough for that Boy you love so dear.

It was my mother's voice, she had a sweet voice, but it had a hiss added to the sugar of it. Her eyes were warm, Brown, unlike mine. She wore her wedding ring proud she had a big ego, if anyone stood in her warpath she would easily run them down as if she was the god of war herself.

Your mother is right, son. You're nothing but a useless Faggot.

My father, he was tall and handsome, but a very stubborn man, he could never take no for an answer. His eyes were a dark blue, emotionless, and filled with nothing but pure hatred. He was a wealthy businessman. He and my mom both worked for the business they built together. I remember when I was younger they would have someone babysit me as all their lives consisted of was sex and money.

I scoffed, knowing it was all in my head. I took the gown off and put on my black ripped jeans, and orange and black XPLR hoodie. I put my computer in my backpack and the other things people brought me.

As I walk to the elevator I see what looks to be a fan approach me.

"OMGOMGOMGOMG," She said as if she was reading Shane Dawson's shirt, "Ca-can I get a picture with you?"

"Of course," I smiled. I bent down smiled and took the picture with her.

"I don't know if you mind me asking, but why are you in the hospital?" She asked. Teenager's nosey things aren't they?

"No I don't mind at all," I said lying a little. I mean not lying stretching the truth to the point of a lie? if that makes any sense. "I am here visiting a friend. He fell on his butt, but he should be fine."

"Well that's good, it was so nice meeting you." She said grinning.

"You too!" I said giving her a hug.

We parted ways her walking back to what looked like a friend, or maybe a sister's room, and me to the elevator. I walked down to the front desk and waited for the prescription.

"Mr. Brock," Someone called. I raised my hand getting up I walked over to the counter, "Here is your prescription, the antidepressants, and the painkillers, only used as directed which the directions will be on the back."

"Thank you," I say smiling politely. I swung my backpack around and kneeled down putting the prescriptions in my backpack.

"Hey stranger." a familiar voice said.

I looked up to see Brennen, "Hey man," I said swinging my red and black backpack around my back.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah- Woah, Dude what happened to your face?" I said staring at him.

"Rude, nothing! I just haven't shaved." He puckered his lips and looked at me intently.

"Let's just go," I said hurrying him, practically shoving him out the door.