Chapter 5

Merally's POV

"I told you that I'm not going home to you!" I yelled frustrated. My dad called me few minutes ago begging me to come home. Xander warned me about dad wanting me to go home. It's just another excuses for me to pay for his dept again. He's been suffering with his own dept since Xander and I decided to leave the house because he refuse to change and stop what he's doing. It's his own fault and I'm not regretting leaving him. It's just too much bitterness in a family. Mom left and it's our turn.

"I've change!" he yelled across the line. If he change then he won't yell. That's just one the tecnique.

"No you haven't change!" I yelled back and hang up on him. If it wasn't for him we could have a nice and loving little family. I know you should'nt hate your father no matter what but I definitely hate mine. Put the blame on me but I still don't care.

I storm inside the dining room and took a mineral water. I need to relax my mind a little bit. I can't just think about him. I need to focus on my study so that I can help Xander.

"Merally." Said a voice from my back. I turn around and see it was Neldya. The girl who has so much confident that I can be one of their friend. If only they knew who I am. How my life actually is. I bet she'll regret doing so.

"Neldya. Hi." I greet her politely with a smile. Though I know that it looks bitter to her.

"Hi. Where are you going?" She ask.

"Got something to do." I said simply. To be honest. I just wanna be alone.

"Well I was thinking if you want to join us." She said and point to a table where I see Heidy's sit.

"No thanks. I need to handle this this thing ASAP. Maybe next time." I object politely.

"You seem busy.. Want me to help." She offer me while correcting her bag's position on her shoulder. She really just won't let me alone right.

"You don't have too. I need to go now. Thanks for the offer." I said and leave the dining room. I don't anyone to bother me right now.

......

I walk along the hallway towards my locker. I examine each classes I passed by. Each one of them are beautiful and big enough. I don't understamd why people say this school was cursed. There are schools with way lower grades in the district so that can't be the reason they said it. There are mysteries about this school that attract my attention. Should I find out or shouldn't I. Maybe not. I need to focus more an my grade. I want to take Xander away from our father in hope that it will change our fate. I hope people will stop aiming his mistake on us. I can't take that anymore. If I won't find a way to change then thing would just stay that way and I don't want that.

"Merally? What are you doing here?" I startled. It was Oliver. A tall brunette with a body of a model.

"umm nothing. I need to put this book inside my locker but I apparently can't remember where my locker is." I lied. My locker is only few steps away from where I'm standing now. "What are youbdoing here.?

"Sending report to the principal. His office is right there." He said and point at a door at the end of the hallway. Now tell me why I didn't see him coming.

"Oh." I replied.

"What's your locker number." He said to me.

"0410" I said.

"Come with me. It's right there. And please don't walk alone in this dark hallway at night. You're a girl and there's people you might can't run off when they start to chase you." He warn seriously as his feet now walking towards my locker. "Here." He said while standing in front of my locker.

"Thank you." I said and put all the books I'm holding inside the locker.

"Your welcome. Now let's send you to your dorm. Or you got something to do first?" Hs ask. This guy is a gentlement. He take care of me as if I'm his sister.

"Sure." I said and we start to walk towars the hostel.

We only took ten minutes to get here. The school is big so walking towards somewhere does take time. He said goodbye to me and we call it a night. I want to ask him about the mystery but I don't have the courage to so. I don't want to look weird to him. Nor his friends. It's actually good to have someone to talk to. So I'm gonna cherish this moment.

~~~~~~

A/N

Thanl you for your reads. But this probably the last chapter I'll be posting for the next 5 months. I'm so sorry but I'm going somewhere where I can't bring my phone with me. I know it's sad. But so sorry.

Don't forget to vote and comment. I'm sorry if there's spelling mistake or grammar error...