Chapter 3

Neldya's POV

I wake up on my bed still in my jeans. I remember just now when I was so mad so mad with Claudeth. I remember every word I said but I know now what I need to do is apologise. Thing was always like this. I felt sorry for Claudeth who's always needs to take care of my anger issues. I always burst out on her but sometimes I knew that I got some points right. It's not okay for her just to give up on replacing Ivy. She brought us to a new kind of life but sadly she walk away when things started to gone wrong. I'm the only who didn't put the blame fully on her. But others thing that it's all her fault and I know it's not true. They didn't know the full story.

I really hope Merally can deal with being our friend though. I saw those scars on her hands when she walk pass me. From that time I knew she's the one. She must had seen or experienced thing similar like us. Or maybe worst. With that, I know that she could handle us. She might not be Ivy but at least I know that by knowing her it's either going to help us or herself. Having friends near you to hear everything is heaven. You know that best friends needs you just like you need them.

"Neldya you awake?" Ask Heidy when she enters the room. It's quite weird that no one's here.

"Yeah." I answer.

"Do you know where Claudeth's been. She's not here when I got here. Alissa is taking shower but Claudeth is nowhere to be found." She ask curiously. Her face is wet with sweat. I guess she was from her run again this evening.

"I don't know. We fought again." I said as I lowered my head. I feel so embarrassed for this. If I don't get to control myself no one would be my friend. I don't want that. It's just that the incident really got me bad. Like seriously bad.

"Oh Neldya. Don't get yourself too much tension. It's not good for your health. You know Claudeth. She'll say whatever she wanted to but she always care for you deep inside." She crease my shoulder while talking to me. "See, those calming pills. I guess she's the one that let you rest your mind a little." She said while her eyes looking at the pill bottle on my night stand. Heidy is always the one that calms me without those pills. Id it wasn't for her I think I'll be in the mental hospital long time ago.

"I know." I said simply and wipe my tears off my face. I got to be strong.

"So now let's get out of this room and get something to eat 'cause I'm starving." She growls and drag me with her out of the room. I haven't change yet but I can do that later I guess.

We walk side by side towards the dining room to get ourselves something to eat. We sat on a small table and open the food wrap.

"Hey look that's Merally." Heidy said poking my shoulder and points outside the window. It was Merally standing under a tree talking on the phone. She seemed pissed. Her hands fly through the air as she speaks. I knew that there's something off about her. "I wonder what she's talking about 'cause she's mad as hell." Heidy said as she chew her food hungrily.

"Yeah I wonder too. I always knew that there's something about her. That's why I take her." I said.

"Umm.. don't you think we should avoid any off kind of things." She said. She might be worry that I'll pissed off but not this time. I'm excited about Merally.

"I know but we might be able to help her. I saw cuts on her hands this morning when she was alone. Her eyes were wet as if she was just crying and she keeps rubbing her wrist." I explain. I know it's creepy to spy on someone but my intention was good. I want her to be our friend so that we can help her.

"Really?" Heidy choke and look at me deeply. "I thought she said she's here for the fee."

"We said that too but all of us know that's not the truth. We're here to run away."

"It's not running away. It's for our safety." She claims as she continues to eat her food. I as well.

"Sure but now let's focus on her becoming our friends." I said and finish my food. Thank god it's Sunday. We don't have any night classes today nor morning one.

"Just don't put your hopes to high. We never know who she is. She might be dangerous as well." Heidy concerned.

"Relax. I know what I'm doing."

~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Vote and leave some comment for me!💓