chapter 1

Melarry's pov

There's lot of things to think about when you're alone. Like how is it going to be when you cry, will there be people who care about you, are they going to cry when you are gone. That's the kind of things that makes some people consider to just gave up. But there's few things that'll help them through it. Family, teachers, counsellors and most importantly. Friends. That's how I survived.

I was that girl that you always scared to come near with. With all of my scars on the wrist, panda's eyes and those bruise on face. Life are just so hard. I live with tremendous weight on my shoulder which to protect myself from my alcoholic dad and drug dealer that continuedly makes me pay for my father's dept. Thankfully my brother saved me from it. He putted me in a boarding school that's affordable enough for him. I wanted to help him out but never had the strenght to handle the pressure of being haunted.

I feel weak. Useless. Miserable. But yet here I am. Standing in the hall of Hensandinia High. One of the most unwanted school for teenagers because of the horific agenda. Not that scary but this school was known as the most unlucky school ever. With very poor skilled students and low rates. The only goodthing to be in this school is that you will get scholarship for your college if you graduate and of coarse, low fee. It is why this school still running for now. But that's not why I am here. I'm here to be saved and if this school is the one then here I will stay. There'll be no turning back.

"I can't come often to see you. I gotta work extra shift. I'll be sending money for you every once in a while but promise me to concentrate on you education. That's the only way you can help me." Xander said to me as his hands hold my shoulder tightly. There's a slight tears in his eyes bit he seems to just hold it back. He works at a factory of food with regular pay but he can save his money little by little by taking foods for the factory. Of coarse it's aloud. His boss always takes a good care of both of us because he hates my father addiction. I'm thankful for that.

"Sure big bro. I promise." I reasured him and hug his muscular body. I felt bad for him. He's an excellent student in his uni but sadly had to leave because he gotta work a lot. I promised him to help him continue study later on. He's my beloved brother.

I walk around the school after saying goodbye to Xander. This is the place where I'll spend few years escaping from my father. If this place really is for the unlucky people then it is perfect for me.

"Hi there." Said an unfamiliar voice.

"Hi." I greet back. I look at the person standing in front of. She look thin but amazingly beautiful. She got a tiny eye-bag below her eyes but her skin looks flawless. I guess she's not unlucky at all.

"I'm Neldya. Neldya Rose." She said. She hold out her hand to shake mine and I politely do so.

"Merally Granger." I said as I shake her hand.

"It's nice to meet you. Wanna meet my friends? You're a new kid right?" She offer.

"Sure. It's nice meet you to by the way." I said and she gesture me to follow her. We walk through this narrow hallway about a minute then finally greeted by some students in this crowded place. It's the hall where I was send to just now.

"Right there." She said pointing at a table filled with nine people. Three dudes and the rest are girls. That's a whole crowd right there. How many other friends that she has though.

"Umm... is it okay for me to just sit with you guys?" I whisper to her before we get to the table. I guess I'm bot good with having friends. Every time I had a friend they'll just run away when they knew about my family and that hurts me a lot. That's why there's scar on my wrist. Physical pain is better than mental pain. It releases the pressure I had.

"Sure they don't mind. That's why we're many. We invited anyone to become our friends. It's up to them to stay or not." She said and her smile faded slightly but she immediately smiled back.

"Hi everyone! This is Merally and she'll be our friend." She said excitedly bit everyone just stare at me deeply.

"It's nice meeting you." I said.

~~~~~~~

A/N

I might needed lots of time updating this book and since I'm moving to a boarding school then it'll probably took months to just update a single chapter. So I'm sorry for that.

Btw, don't forget to vote and comment!