#14. You Should Know

Start from the beginning

"Okay, about what?" you asked.

Felix smiled as he ruffled your hair, "Something that you've been dying to know," he said.

You thought for a bit before gasping, "About your past?" you asked.

Felix nodded, "I think it's time for you to know. It's also time for Changbin to stop scolding me for not telling you," he said that made you chuckled.

"Are you sure you're ready?" you asked him and he sighed before nodding. "No pressure from me. You can tell me when you're really ready. I mean like really really ready," you said.

He giggled before putting his hands on your shoulder and shaking it, "I'm really like really really ready y/n. Why are you doubting me?" he whined that made you laughed.

You laughed, "I don't want you to feel being pushed. I'm just making sure," you said.

Felix stopped shaking your shoulder as he looked at you deep in your eyes. He observed your face and smiled before pulling you into a hug. You were surprised by his sudden action but managed to hug him back.

There was something about the hug. He hugged you tightly as if it was the last hug when it was actually the first hug he ever gave you. You could feel his emotions in one hug. Fear and worry filled the hug.

You patted his back slowly as he pulled you closer, resting his forehead on your shoulder. "Whatever it is, everything will be alright. I'll be right by your side all the way," you said and kept patting his back.

After a few minutes, Felix broke the hug and threw you a smile before pinching your cheeks making you looked funny. He laughed when you pouted and tried to let go of his hands from your cheeks.

He finally let go and patted your head, "Get in now, it's already late. Dress nicely tomorrow. Good night, sweet dreams and just to let you know, I love you," he said before turning your body around and pushed you inside your unit before closing the door.

You stood still behind the door with your red cheeks. You giggled as Felix's voice keep playing inside your head like a broken radio.

I love you.

It has been three months since Felix confessed and tonight is the first time he clearly said 'I love you' to you. Those three simple words succeed in making you fluttered.

You put your hand on your chest to slow down the heartbeat but nothing. It just keeps beating faster and faster every time you think about it.

"I love you to crackhead," you mumbled as you walked deeper in your unit with a wide smile and red cheeks.

Mino got out of his room and saw you with your red face and wide smile, "What happened? He didn't do anything stupid didn't he?" asked Mino as he walked towards you.

You rolled your eyes, "Nothing stupid, we just talked," you said as you moved your feet towards the kitchen to get a glass of water.

You heard Mino sighed as he stood at the doorway, "It's been three months y/n. When will he finally-,"

"He'll tell me tomorrow," you said as you put your glass in the sink. "And whatever he'll say, I still have to look from both sides," you said.