Part 1

A/N: I am going to say sorry in advanced for the crappiness of this Fanfiction. I have read other adopted books so I might get inspiration from there but I will be as original as possible. Well here's the story. It might be a bit carroty but that's because I want it to, I will try to keep as close to the truth as possible.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Grace's POV

"Grace! Get your ass down here. People are coming to adopt soon" says Ms. Hattie.

Ugh why do I have to get up it's not like anyone is going to adopt me they see my scars and think I cut it's not from me it's from my "parents" they used to beat me, I would never cut the best singer in the world Perrie Edwards would not approve so I don't.

"Don't make me come up there!" I shoot out of my bed, I don't feel like getting beaten today. I yell that I'm coming then I brush my hair and run down stairs. Since I know is going to want me I stand at the end of the line. As I'm standing there Jessica and her whore friends come over to me.

"I see you brushed your hair. Aww the loser thinks she's going to get adopted. Why do you even try you're not worth anything?" SMACK. She just slapped me, you know what I've gotten tired of all her abuse so I slap her back. First she just looks at me in shock but after a couple of minutes she burst out crying, I didn't even hit her that hard. But soon enough Ms. Hattie comes over.

"Jessica, what's wrong?"

"I-I I was just telling Grace how pretty she looked and that that would probably make lots of people want to adopt her and then she just slapped me out of nowhere!"

"Grace! What is wrong with you-" SLAP "-go up to your room now."

Im glad I get to go to my room. I am not having a repeat of my parents, especially my father.

FLASHBACK

I was in my room playing my guitar when dad screams up the stairs.

"Get down her you little bitch!" I don't want my beating to be worse so I shoot out of my room.

"Yes da-"

"Don't call me that I'm not your father. Fathers are for children who are loved, nobody loves you!" And with that he's goes to the kitchen gets a knife and starts the cutting as usual. As I look somewhere else to get my concentration of the pain I see my mother there smiling. When is my neighbor going to get here, I was able to get to here this morning and she said she would be there as soon as possible. It's been hours. I mean seriously how long does it take for the-.

"Come out we know you're in there. We have the place surrounded!"

"You little bitch. You told someone, you cost me my life I'm costing you yours." He took his knife a bought it to my neck but right before he was about to cut the door burst open and in come the police with guns.

"Drop the knife and step away from the little girl." But he kept going, the police were yelling at him but then I blacked out.

END OF FLASHBACK

That was four years ago. As you can see I don't like men. They are disgusting pigs who just want to use you for your body or want to beat you. Okay let's get get that out of my mind with some little mix.

Louis' POV

So we are on our way to the adoption center because we decided that we wanted a little sister and simon thought that it would be great for responsibility (I don't see why we need that). But anyways I think it's gonna be fun.

"Hey guys, are we gonna get a boy or a girl?"

"Girl!" They all said at once.

"Okay then, what age?"

"Umm how about 12-14?"

Then there was a chorus of yeahs and good ideas.

----////---///---///---///

So we got to the adoption center and walked in we were treated by a woman who looked about forty (hey just Harry's type).

"Hello are you here to adopt", she said.

"Yes we are", said Liam, always the mature one.

"Okay we'll the kids are right through this door is there any preference of kid that you want?"

"Um a girl the age 12 to 14."

"Ok let's go in then"

As we walk through the door we are immediately hit with a roar of screams. Well looks like none of these girls are getting adopted. Then we here a extremely loud whistle being blown and then the girls settle down.

"Okay so these young men are looking for a girl age 12-14, if that's not you OUT." Well she didn't have to be so mean about it me and the boys exchanged a look and then we started interviewing. I walked up to this girl who was proudly standing by herself and started talking to her.

"So what's your name?"

"I'm Jessica and you should pick me because I am better than everyone else here and I am a big fan of yours so I could easily adjust to your superstar lifestyle." Well isn't she interesting, instead of saying something I just walk around to find another girl to interview.

Niall's POV

I was about to go to a go back to the front of the orphanage when I hear this wonderful music, it was little me by Perrie's band. I was about to walk away but then I decided to go up and see who it is. It's this girl who looks like she's about 13. As she finishes I start to clap she just sounds perfect.

Grace's POV

As I finish my song I hear clapping and shoot my head up and there I see this man who has died blonde hair he looks young but I'm not taking any chances.

"Hi", he says but I say nothing to him.

"My name is Niall and you sound amazing",I still say nothing until he starts to come closer to me then I say,

"P-please don't hurt me."

"Why would I hurt you, I don't even have a reason to." Yeah right, they are trying to get me to trust them I will NOT trust them. I don't trust anyone.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/N

Hiiii!!! Thank sooo much for reading if you are. I haven't decided and update schedule so comment if you want a lot of short updates or a few long updates. Thanks

Oh and also comment what I should call you guys. Thanks again.😋