Chapter 35

TULIPS

There was a nip in the morning air. Skit could feel it in his skin, in his bones, deep down into his loins.

He couldn't feel his legs and he had a sharp pain in his neck and shoulders. Must be coming from the way position he stayed when he played his guitar.

Nature can be brutal at times. Some mornings when he woke up like this, his morning wood can be so much he had no option than to jerk it off.

Skit was a gentle man with a good heart. Even if he was single, he hated taking advantage of others to satisfy himself.

He raised his head from the bed and saw that he was alone in the room. Tip must have gone downstairs or gone to school for football practice as usual.

He sluggishly made his way to the bathroom limping slightly as he felt numb in his legs.

Few minutes down, after he relieved himself, he turned on the shower. Tip was on his mind the whole time. He felt a bit warm now. He sponged his body till he was all foamy and soapy. As he was about to rinse off, someone opened the bathroom door.

Skit braced himself and covered his privates with both his hands. His face was soapy so he couldn't open his eyes.

"Oii, A'Skit..." He recognized Tip's voice. Tip smirked when he saw Skit covering himself.

"Are you covering yourself? Come on we are guys. Wip and I used to bath together too."

Tip switched on the shower and watched the other guy rinse off his face.

"Tip... I thought you left for school?" Skit asked wiping his face.

He was already trying to contain himself of the situation he was in. Seriously if Tip joined him in the shower he would do something to him.

"Scoot over. Let me join you. Reminds me of old times."

A dumbfounded Skit only stared at Tip. He didn't know whether to say no or yes. Tip was one cute guy, if he stepped into the shower with him, all hell will break loose.

Tip was about to pull off his clothes when he heard his name.

"Tip... Tip? Are you in the bathroom?"

Tip's mom called from his room.

Skit breathed in relief.

"Yes, mom," Tip answered from the bathroom. "Just a minute."

His mom don't usually come over to his room except on serious emergency. He wondered what could have prompted her to come.

He motioned to Skit to be quiet.

He stepped out of the bathroom and met his mother sitting on his bed.

"Mom?"

"Ah, sorry to disturb you. Wip said your bed is broken," his mom said while tapping her hands on the bed checking for any damages.
She was already dressed to go out.

Tip scratched his head in confusion. When did this happen?

Wip was good at playing pranks with his parents. Now he didn't know what exactly he told mom.

"Oh, I already called a carpenter. It's fixed already."

"Really when?"

"Errr..."

"Did somebody sleep here last night?" Her voice was soft and she had a smile on her face.

"No. mom," Tip squinted his eyes. "Mom, nothing of that sort happened."