~10~

Your POV:

After making the tea and bread, I arranged them on a plate and slowly walked near Jungkook and placed the plate having two cups of tea and breads on the table near him and then stood silently, slightly shaking out of fear.

Jungkook's POV:

Heard a clink sound and understood it's the sound of the plate touching the table surface and so immediately looked up at her and smirked, "Great! Now come here," commanded her in a flirty voice tapping my lap gesturing her to sit there. But to my surprise, she didn't move a bit also. "I SAID COME HERE!!!!!!," yelled out of anger and she immediately came and sat on my thigh clumsily while shaking out of too much fear, which made me smirk again. I held back of her neck with my right hand firmly to make her face me and brought my other hand near her face and rubbed her lips teasingly with my thumb, "So plumpy lips!!! I wish they could remain this beautiful forever but....," paused and smirked a bit out of despair, "But I have to ruin them coz they got kissed by someone else," pulled her bottom lip harshly pressing my nail in it while laughed out devilishly. She screamed in pain but it made me laugh more and immediately I slammed my lips on her kissing her roughly when I made a chance to bite her bottom lip hard until it bled.

Your POV:

Tears were flooding out of my eyes and my hands kept roaming all over his body clumsily in a way to come out of grip. Was feeling too much stinging pain as my lip was bleeding for his sharp teeth on it. He left my lip after a minute and I kept on crying keeping my hand on his chest tugging his shirt a bit in my fist softly and asked him mumbling, "Why are you doing this to me, Jungkook? You know very well how much I love you.... Whatever happened yesterday was a mistake and also an misunderstanding.... I also apologized to you so many times, please forgive me now!!!!," cried and buried my face in his chest when he hugged my body softly and said in a low voice, "The kiss I saw yesterday at the ball wasn't a normal one. It was full of passion, desire and love. And it made me sure that you and Jimin have too much passion for each other which has made me like this.... I can never forgive you.... I can never," threw me aside harshly after saying all these and ate his food very fast and went to the washroom to wash his hands leaving me here on the floor all alone.

Cried feeling hopeless and slowly managed to eat my food too and walked dizzily towards the kitchen to keep all those cups and plate in the sink.