Holly and Harry

Holly's POV
Harry and Cassie didn't get to go to Hogsmeade. I knew Petunia and Vernon wouldn't give him the sign because of what he did to Marge. But it was purely an accident. I mean Marge offended Lily and James and it hurt Harry and Cassie as their children. If I were there, I would probably transfigure Marge and Vernon to goblets with tails as well. I don't care what the ministry said but Marge said improper things about Lily and I don't like it. And now, Harry and Cassie got to spend time with me and Remus at the school while everyone was having fun in Hogsmeade.

"Lily is a nice sister, despite how I was loving the trouble like your dad, Cassie," I explained.

"Mum has a sister?" Cassie asked.

"That's me," I grinned as we joined Harry and Remus who were talking together at the corridor.

"I'm glad Harry and I were not the only wizard and witch aside from mum and dad who already passed away," Cassie hugged me.

"Now, let's join the boys. Harry and Remus seem to have some serious talk there," I said, putting my arm around Cassie's shoulder. "It's Aunt  Holly outside school hours, Cass. and to answer your and Harry's confusion, Remus and I are getting married on your birthday next year," I grinned.

"Do I got to call him uncle Moony?" she asked.

"Of course, but you have to wait until next summer," I smiled as we walked closer to Harry and Remus. I took a step beside Remus and Cassie beside Harry. We were standing at the bridge, admiring the view while the boys were talking.

"Back to my question at the class, Professor. Are you two what I think you are?" Harry asked.

"Well, Professor Holly is Lily's twin sister, and also my fianceè," Remus explained.

"You're my aunt?" Harry asked me.

"Yes, she is, Harry." Cassie nodded.

"Well apparently, it's still Professor Evans in the class, Harry," I paused for a while and chuckled. "But Aunt Holly outside the class," I said and hugged him warmly.

"If mum had a sister, will I be able to live with you two during Holidays?" Harry asked.

"Of course you are welcomed to live with us during holidays," I nodded as I looked at Remus with pleading eyes and he nodded in return.

"Anyway, Professor, can I ask you something?" Harry said as he stared through the scenery. I supposed he wanted to know why Remus and I stopped him from facing the boggart in the shape of dementor that day in the class.

"You want to know why I stopped you facing that boggart, yes?" Remus asked. "I thought it'd be obvious. I assumed it would take the shape of Lord Voldemort." He tried joking but honestly, It sounded much more serious than the funniest joke he had ever told me.

"John, not funny," I whispered and pinched his side a bit.

"I did think of Voldemort at first. But then I remembered that night on the train and the dementor." Harry said as he looked down.

"I'm very impressed," Remus said. "That suggests what you fear the most is fear itself. This is very wise." He said trying to make it sound much playful but it didn't really sound that way.

"Aunt Holly, Before I fainted, I heard something. A woman screaming." Harry said as he looked at me.

"Lily..." I whispered. "It's lily you heard, Harry," I said and pulled him into my embrace.

"Dementors force us to relive our very worst memories. Our pain becomes their power." Remus explained as I moved to hug Cassie as well.

"I think it was my mother the night she was murdered," Cassie said. I nodded gently.

"It'll be okay for now, Cass," I said.

"The very first time I saw you and Harry, I recognized you two immediately. Not by your scar, by your eyes. They're your mother, Lily's." Remus asked.

"I did recognise you and Harry as well. Harry's eyes and mine. are like Lily's. Meanwhile, Cassie, your eyes are much more like James'," I nodded in agreement.

Harry and Cassidy nodded.

"Professor, do you know our mom?" Cassie asked.

"Oh, yes. I knew her." Remus paused for quite a while. there was silence in the air.

"Your mother and aunt here were there for me at a time when no one else was

"Your mother and aunt here were there for me at a time when no one else was. Not only were both of them each a singularly gifted witch, but they were also uncommonly kind women. they had a way of seeing the beauty in others even, and most especially, when that person could not see it in themselves." Remus said as he hugged my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. Remus always did that to show affections towards me.

"Oh John, I didn't know you saw us that way," I rested my head against his. "This man here is also the kindest of them all. When they called me a filthy little mudblood, he hugged me and stopped me from crying."

"Who called you that?" Harry asked.

"Draco's father, of course. I had to hex his mouth shut for 10 days after that. just so his father wouldn't hear anything about it," I grinned. "I almost jinxed Draco in the class when he mocked Remus that day at the class," I said and everyone laughed freely.

"Wicked," Cassie laughed. "Now I know why I am somewhat as playful as Fred and George." She grinned.

"And your father, James, on the other hand, He had a certain, shall we say, talent for trouble," Remus said thoughtfully. "A talent, rumour has it, he passed on to you."

"John." I tried to make eye contact with Remus, telling him not to tell Harry about the Animagus thing before he reached the age of at least 15.

"You're more like them than you know, Harry." I cupped his face and studied his face. "And you as well, Cassie. you looked a lot like Lily. You smelled a lot like her," I said.

"How do you know I smelled like her?" Cassie asked. 

"Are you an animagus?" Harry asked.

"let's just say I have a really strong sense of smell," I grinned playfully. it wasn't the right time to tell the kids about the Animagus thing.

"That's how she understands my scents?" Cassie asked.

"Yeah," I nodded and leaned on Remus' arm. It was just so comforting to inhale his pine scented perfume that he always applied all over his coats and clothes.

"Some other time, you will come to find out how much you inherited their quality, Harry, Cassidy," Remus grinned.

------