Full moon

Holly's POV

31st August 1975

"No, Hols, you stay here," James said. It was getting darker and darker. It was about time the Full moon would appear.

"I'm coming with you guys," I insisted.

"No, I could not afford to hurt you," Remus said as she held my shoulder.

"You won't hurt me," I said as I cried.

"Fine! You can come with us to the bunker. But Sirius has to be on guard. If something happened, Call my dad," James said.

"Stay close to me, Don't kill yourself," Sirius said, holding my hand as we walked down to the bunker Mr Potter had built to accommodate Remus when he had his full moon issue.

"Prim," Remus called me. "Promise me something," He pleaded

"What is it, Johnnie?" I rubbed his face and kissed his cheeks..

"Don't leave Sirius. For me," Remus said as he hugged me.

"The moon is about to be up soon," Peter gazed up to the sky.

"Hurry," James said.

Everyone ran to the bunker and stayed away from the morphing Remus. The transformation always looked so painful. I mean I could hear his bone snapping here and there during the morph.

"Holly, DON'T!" Sirius said as I ran closer to Remus who was now a wolf.

I ran closer to the wolf and tried to rub his head. He turned really calm. I petted his head and he turned into a tamed wolf, sitting his head on my lap as I sat closer to the wall. Everyone was shocked upon seeing this. It seemed like I could reach the inner human in the wolf. As soon as I could hear his snores, I gently let him off my lap and climbed upstairs to the living room.

"What have you just done?" James asked.

"Nothing?" I said. "Just sheer dumb luck," I shrugged.

"Just wait until tomorrow and see. I mean if he didn't come up with blood, you can consider me a werewolf tamer," I continued and jumped on Sirius' back.

"What happened, Jamey?" Mr Potter came down the stairs.

"Dad, you know Remus is a werewolf, don't you?" James asked.

"Yes," Mr Potter nodded.

"This girl here, ran to him as he turned into the wolf. And she just tamed the wolf, dad," James exclaimed with excitement.

"Wait, Really? Are you okay, munchkins?" Mr Potter checked on me.

"Yes, I'm fine. No scratches," I said as I showed my clean body.

---

The next morning, I ran downstairs as soon as I woke up. I didn't bother waking up James, Peter and Sirius. As soon as I reached the bunker, I saw Remus lying in his human form, naked. I tried to use my magic to put his boxer, shorts and t-shirt on. I, later on, saw some bleeding claw marks on his arm and chest. His mouth was also bleeding. I didn't know

"Scourgify," I muttered to mask all the traces of his transformations including the shedding furs. I then muttered something close to a spell to put all his clothes on. I touched his body as they magically healed his scratches and wounds red ray came out of my hand. I didn't even realize that.

"Prim, what had just happened?" He asked as he lazily opened his eyes.

"nothing, nothing happened," I shook my head and played with his messy dark blonde hair. "Now, you're all clean, big guy," I grinned.

"Thanks, Prim. What would I do without you?" He hugged me.

"What would I do without you as well, Johnnie," I hugged him back.

Not so long after that, James came rushing downstairs shouting my name. "HOLLY WHERE ARE YOU. DAD, MUM, HOLLY IS MISSING," he shouted in panic. I jumped on my seat as I started to have hiccups.

Remus suddenly leaned in and kissed my lips for a good 10 seconds and the hiccups stopped.

"It stopped," I looked at him and blushed. I'm sure he could see the heat burning my cheeks red and he could listen to my rising heartbeat.

Last night, James let me bunk in with him because I kept waking up and shouting Lily's name in my dream. And he was probably hysteric because he couldn't find me beside him. He would've thought I took off to King's Cross all by myself.

his steps boomed down the stairs and as soon as he rushed into the bunker...

"DAAADD LOOK, REMUS IS ALL CLEAN WITHOUT A WOUND," James shouted as soon as he found us down the bunker.

"Jamey can you not shout loudly?" I shrugged. "You're so annoying." I pretended like I had a headache.

"Glad to hear that," James' father smiled and patted Remus' shoulder.

And there goes the awkward silence after the snogging incident.

---

Remus' POV

It was the most non-violent night of full moon. I used to come out with gashes and bruised. But now, thanks to the simple hot-headed act of Holly, I didn't have to have all the bruises. She ran to me and Merlin knows what happened next. They said I slept on her lap for a good twenty minute before she left with the others to have a quick dinner with everyone upstairs. And the morning after, she came to visit me down the hall, doing this routine of putting my clothing on, washing my face and delivering my most favourite item in the world, Chocolate.

That morning, Holly was exceptionally quiet. especially after I snogged her for ten magical seconds to stop her hiccups. She was burning crimson all day as soon as we had eye contacts. I could hear her heartbeat rising. but all I could do is quiet and hold her hand. somehow, her pulsing heart began to slow down as soon as I held her hand.

We were going on a train trip to Hogwarts that day. James' mother stashed some wolfsbane inside my trunks so I could keep my human steady even in a full moon night. I shared a Trolley with Holly and pushed it together through the barrier. Fleamont and Euphemia took us to Gringgots two days prior to our departure and gave us money to shop for our school needs in Diagon Alley. I bought some Zonko products just in case, some parchments, notebook and some new quills and so did Holly. She bought some advance spell books, for a bit of light reading, she said. And what got me surprised, all four of my friends bought an advanced book about animagus transfiguration.

"Remus," a voice called my name. a redhead came approaching me.

"Lily," I greeted her.

"Have you seen my sister?" she asked.

"She's been looking for you as well. what happened to you?" I asked, her hand is full of bruises.

"Lily Juliette Evans, I've told you to come with me even it was hard for you to stay at the Potter Manor. At least they wouldn't do this to you as Mother and Father did," Holly rushed and examined Lily's hand. "You're my only sister who understood the condition of us being here and there. You chose to stay behind because you didn't like being around Jamey. but now. look at you." She whined as she touched Lily's hand as the bruise began to heal.

"Where did you learn a non-verbal healing charm?" Lily asked, looking at Holly with her widened eye.

"Because I had to deal with the abusive parents, I thought I could learn some non-verbal spells especially to make me look strong and okay," She looked down.

"Hey," Sirius said, hugging her.

"James, I'm sorry I've been wrong about you. You helped my sister," Lily said gently as she joined us in our compartment.

"No worries," James grinned as he blushed a bit.

Well, Everybody knows that James was head over heels with Lily since our first year.

---